What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What will be Yamao's "gags" if worse comes to worst and she ends up joining the crew?

"I am Kuina!! The woman who will be World Strongest Swordsman, heyy that Wado is mine!!! Waah there is stairs, I hate stairs!!!"
"I am Hiruluk, I am still alive!! Because a man only dies when he is forgotten!!"
"I will free you slaves, because my name is Fisher Tiger!!"

What will be Yamao's "gags" if worse comes to worst and she ends up joining the crew?

"I am Kuina!! The woman who will be World Strongest Swordsman, heyy that Wado is mine!!! Waah there is stairs, I hate stairs!!!"
"I am Hiruluk, I am still alive!! Because a man only dies when he is forgotten!!"
One can repent. Lets hope that Oda bonk Yamato's head and rewire her personality

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2

she wont join so it doesnt matter

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Jew D. Boy

All the people who NOW have the revaltion that Yamato will be joining SHs even though it's been hinted for well over a year LOL
I’ve been saying for the longest that Oden’s log didn’t contain full details about or directions to Laugh Tale like everyone assumes, but I’m normally saying it to people who don’t wanna hear anything that runs contrary to their autism, so it doesn’t do much to be right :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.