What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Momonosuke says Oden teared out the most important pages in his journal, the pages about Laugh Tale.
I guess that's one less counterpoint for anti-Yamato 4 Nakama......Oden the fucking pussy.

- Luffy: "I won't stop attacking you until I run out of strength!!! I will definitely kick you out of “Wanokuni”!!!!".
Please let it end.....after this attack oda....hopefully its not going to be him drawing Luffy attacking for 10 chapters straight. :josad:

the only thing I am hyped in this chapter is hydra attack and onigaishima updates....probably mini flashbback of Kaido....what is the need of telling about torn page of odens diary...might have given some more information about zou...wasting panels with redundant statements...
No it means Yamato doesn't know about laugh tale and will join the crew for sure

@Buusatan94 @Kejon @SHIHI
That BM flashback thought...
Kinda give me chills, Kaido and BM could be soo a great team, it is not like Kaido never care for Linlin, in fact he helped her out in chapter 1009.

Luffy df is for sure the one who the Gorosei hyped before.
Why does he have that flashback though?...It seems weird to be honest. It's true, when they're together nobody can stop them.

Maybe it really is the Monkey King fruit with the 72 transformations or whatever? Could also just be a shapeshift/transform fruit or even "Ditto fruit" lmao.

Monkey See Monkey Do?

Luffy's DF resembles the Yami Yami no mi and I believe things can stretch when near black holes? Gravity/time dilation or something like that? I'm so rusty on my Physics and thus Cosmology knowledge or w/e lol.
To counter a blackhole, i propose Luffy inventing a haki-based or VoAT-based method to break the limit of physics applying to his body without needing his Devil Fruit..thus achieving The State of Tachyon, with speed truly faster than light.

Wiki:

A tachyon (/ˈtækiɒn/) or tachyonic particle is a hypothetical particle that always travels faster than light. Physicists believe that faster-than-light particles cannot exist because they are not consistent with the known laws of physics.[1][a] If such particles did exist they could be used to send signals faster than light. According to the theory of relativity this would violate causality, leading to logical paradoxes such as the grandfather paradox.[1] Tachyons would exhibit the unusual property of increasing in speed as their energy decreases, and would require infinite energy to slow down to the speed of light.

---

In this headcanon i can imagine Luffy's fist becomes both intangible and having infinite energy output, penetrating or even phasing through Teach's Yami Vortex lol

Status
Not open for further replies.