What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol not having COC ain't a crime. Sanji or any character for that matter can still be strong even without COC/awakening/advanced Haki. Other strong abilities exist in OP.
Yeah, but right now the portrayal of ACoC is better than any other ability in the manga. Maybe that will change in the future but it is what it is for now

It sounds like the direct opposite to me.

Luffy vs Kaido has been gone for a few chapters. When the manga returns to that battle Luffy is using a new attack and say he won't stop attacking until he runs out of energy. That doesn't sound like is Kaido about to be defeated. It sounds like Luffy is about to run out of energy and needs somebody (Zoro) to step in to give Luffy time to recover again.

Big Mom received two and a half chapters before she was defeated and even then bombs were needed to finish her off. Oda it's not about to have Luffy defeat Kaido in a half a chapter.

how did zoro get there? What is the purpose?

he won't be able to get there, marco is busy with izo somewhere, everyone at this moment is busy with something or someone.

what purpose? null, zoro has already gone to the roof, he even defeated a dragon in the form of an attack, zoro can barely move, he is very far from the roof, unless you suggest that luffy's fight can move to where zoro is lying, i don't see How can Zoro be relevant or have a turning point at this point, another miracle medicine?

the only way zoro could be there is if the whole gang goes there, from nami to sanji, oars type, but that's not happening either.

Kaido has flashbacks about Linlin..? anyway ... the most important thing is that my husband is missing yet again.. dude, i just want one panel just to see his condition.. isn't that hard? dang oda :catcry:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yeah, but right now the portrayal of ACoC is better than any other ability in the manga. Maybe that will change in the future but it is what it is for now
It depends, CoC coating by itself doesn't look that strong and it heavily depends on the user's strength outside COC as it's relative to its user's strength. For example, Luffy's COC is so strong because he was already crazy powerful before the COC power-up and much of the same applies to Zoro although he was weaker than Luffy. Yamato, on the other hand, isn't quite as powerful as Zoro and Luffy outside COC so her COC, and by extension, her AP is weaker than Zoro's as well as Luffy's COC despite better mastery over the ability.

It depends, CoC coating by itself doesn't look that strong and it heavily depends on the user's strength outside COC as it's relative to its user's strength.
Most likely, Oda literally used Yamato to showcase that compared to Luffy

Right when Luffy got back up to fight Kaido again, guess what? They split the damn sky

Kaido basically cake walked Yamato while giving her his daddy lessons, and she basically went all out.

Then afterwards Kaido himself stated that he hasn't fought that seriously against someone in years against Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.