What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what i said about Kaido refusing to let the CP-0 cheapshot a distracted Luffy as a parallel to Oden getting distracted when fighting against Kaido and then losing the battle, might make some sense

But Drake is probably going to stop that CP-0, since Drake and Luffy made an alliance before, its the perfect opportunity for Drake

it seems that some DF are very hard to awaken than others , Luffy was creative with his DF and used it extensively but still not awakened, and still didn't awaken it yet, i would assume , the harder , the more broken the awakening will be .
the Gomu Gomu no mi was only awakened once and that was maybe in the void century.
I assume the WG had the DF already many times but no one was able to awaken it.

the WG Agents and whole organization are so pathetic. I hyped myself for nothing cuz all they doing is watch over situation and when asked to do something they get scared. Also failed to catch robin smh
What did you expect? If CP0 really was admiral levels and they have about 10 of those defeating yonkou crews is no problem. I knew from the beginning not expect to much from them. I always rated them at a level around doffy. But not higher.

Level is more important than any zoan DF, the rooftop 5 have better endurance and tanking feats than Queen.
I say plot is more important than anything… Drake is the same level as all the Tobi roppo and he is the same Zoan type and yet he is the only one with Zoan recovery because the plot wants him to get up

If the plot doesn’t want Fukurokuju to get up, he won’t

Lucci fanboys better pray that he is above these masked guys because otherwise Lucci would be closer to Franky than Luffy
Post automatically merged:

What did you expect? If CP0 really was admiral levels and they have about 10 of those defeating yonkou crews is no problem. I knew from the beginning not expect to much from them. I always rated them at a level around doffy. But not higher.
Doflamingo and any YC stomps these guys

:josad::josad: So this why we need ZKK?
Luffy merely take the dreams of his enemies that is all he did before. he didn't kill any one of them and Oda already took about it. and said that is the biggest punishment for them.
by the way Kaido is wanting to die , so you can expect that Luffy will not fulfill his dream either. another dream of his would be being Joyboy but Luffy will take his dream of him by being Joyboy himself.

Lucci fanboys better pray that he is above these masked guys because otherwise Lucci would be closer to Franky than Luffy
Post automatically merged:

Doflamingo and any YC stomps these guys
YC definitely do. I don’t know about doffy though.
Doffy had the same reaction at the thought of fighting or angering Kaido. He acted cocky around admirals but pissed himself at the thought of Kaido.
Also the average level of strength in wano is much higher than on Dressrosa. Doffy wouldn’t be that special here either.

Status
Not open for further replies.