What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah seems like Luffy is getting a powerup via Awakening in this arc
How will it happen tho, will Kaidou survive Hydra and beat up Luffy to the brink of death for him to unlock Awakening? :luffyswat:
My moneys on Kaido will survive gear 4, Luffy will almost get beaten, his crew will save him and rather than watch his weakened crew get decimated Luffy will force his fruit awakened

Probably just means "I will put everything on this", its a bit weird that he didnt use bound man but Oda probably realized that Snakeman is way cooler so fuck it
yeah perhaps
maybe in oda's mind since snakeman was revealed later
its meant to be viewed as stronger
but I see what the average boundman hit did to katakuri
and what the average snakeman hit does
boundman in power is tiers above.

With Law and Kid explain the situation around awakening, the user lose lot of stamina/energy:

Zoro kinda said the same when we see firsttime Monster Chopper:

All over again it feels like Chopper indeed awake his awakened power with his rumble ball.
A power who drain lot of energy. So if we go to the point that awakened zoan really gain a new form, Kaido should get also a new form soon.

My moneys on Kaido will survive gear 4, Luffy will almost get beaten, his crew will save him and rather than watch his weakened crew get decimated Luffy will force his fruit awakened
surely not, they feared him not because of his power per se, but because of his knowledge, roger was powerful, yes, perhaps the most powerful in the verse, but they did not fear him for that,
here the GM expresses fear of awakening someone's fruit, it is safe to assume that they fear what this causes, I am not saying that ADV COC is not to be feared, but it is not the only thing to fear,

They’re worried about a monster capable of surpassing Kaido being born into the world
why would they think luffy would win tho
they thought kaido would wash him minutes ago

they also talk about knowing of certain rumours that leads them to make this rash decision.
doesn't seem like the possibility of kaido losing is all there is to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.