What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Zeus is just fine btw so BM is just knocked out at most? She's still alive after all? I expected her to be but still?...

Wonder where her other homies are too?

Also CP0 are mad disappointing. They've been underwhelming for a while now including in "filler/non canon" material but this is peak clownfoolery now.

At least Izo got massive W though, being a boss to this point so far. Hopefully Drake will be given one somehow too, don't make him the Jack of the Supernovas please Oda.

Also I hope we get more Apoo this arc or later on, I want to see more of him and him going all out in a brutal battle. I can only dream how crazy how awakening could be! Still hoping for Brook vs Apoo too and an actual proper fight to the finish, a real 1v1 and win for Brook for the first time so far lmfao.
Was hoping Brook would fight Tamago and beat him back at WCI.

Man i feel sorry for sanji's siblings, sometimes even more from sanji for what they did to him.
Someone should put emotions to them, maybe judge will fix this one day, everything it's his fault anyway.
Izo did amazing.
I don't think sanji will fight the CP0 boss anymore, he is not as strong as i thought, so sanji could do something else..
Why so much damage on zoro oda? Why?:josad:
Luffy is the man who will become the PK, the guy who will set free the whole world. Let's go!:steef:

G

Gorosei Informer

zoro needed blood transplant he gonna die.
He didn't get one after Thriller Bark to think of it did he? He desperately needed one back then, but I think Luffy needed one at FMI instead ironically? I know Sanji needed one at FMI too for obvious reasons ofc lol.

Man i feel sorry for sanji's siblings, sometimes even more from sanji for what they did to him.
Someone should put emotions to them, maybe judge will fix this one day, everything it's his fault anyway.
Izo did amazing.
I don't think sanji will fight the CP0 boss anymore, he is not as strong as i thought, so sanji could do something else..
Luffy is the man who will become the PK, the guy who will set free the whole world. Let's go!:steef:
he is the idiot who take medicine who double the effect oda make the true ZKK-zunesha kill kaido.

seeing how this cp0 people on wano, it is not surprised appo can give photos to big news Morgan. Let not forget about x - drake if he is still alive.
Cp0 will got exposed to public and make navy goes against world nobles due cp0 buying weapon from pirates at wano.

Izo did amazing.
The fact that they had no choice but to born like they did is pretty fucked up

Status
Not open for further replies.