What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, if base Luffy’s damage with COC is higher than Boundman’s without COC then I don’t think the difference in the non-COC base damage matters at all.
What the fuck are you talking about? So why did he use Gear 3 instead of base if it doesn't matter?

Base damage doesn't matter, but I'll use fucking Gear 3 which is meant for power. Stop being a dumb troll.

Zeus is just fine btw so BM is just knocked out at most? She's still alive after all? I expected her to be but still?...

Wonder where her other homies are too?

Also CP0 are mad disappointing. They've been underwhelming for a while now including in "filler/non canon" material but this is peak clownfoolery now.

At least Izo got massive W though, being a boss to this point so far. Hopefully Drake will be given one somehow too, don't make him the Jack of the Supernovas please Oda.

Also I hope we get more Apoo this arc or later on, I want to see more of him and him going all out in a brutal battle. I can only dream how crazy how awakening could be! Still hoping for Brook vs Apoo too and an actual proper fight to the finish, a real 1v1 and win for Brook for the first time so far lmfao.
Was hoping Brook would fight Tamago and beat him back at WCI.
Drake already is nun ain't change that lol only difference he on the alliance side so he gotta be put in the plot

What the fuck are you talking about? So why did he use Gear 3 instead of base if it doesn't matter?

Base damage doesn't matter, but I'll use fucking Gear 3 which is meant for power. Stop being a dumb troll.

I didn’t say it didn’t make a difference AT ALL just that it doesn’t matter enough to justify a few hits hard hits with COC vs a lot of fast hits with COC.

So, Drake is gonna have a big moment finally, huh? (Or it seems like it, anyway.) After doing basically nothing impressive the WHOLE ARC? I mean, I'll probably like it as a fan, but damn, still a bit frustrated that it's this late into the arc after basically everyone else is down aside from Kaido, Luffy, Momo, Jinbe, Franky, and Yamato I think??
:seriously:

Sanji makes a blood transfusion to help Zoro?

Sanji takes Zoro's pain?

Can Law transfer Zoro's pain to Sanji with his Awakening? :quest:

Sanji couldn't do it for Zoro back then cuz Zoro took it for himself, but now this situation might come up again

Sanji asked Zoro to kill him --> Zoro can't even check Sanji cuz he is at the brink of death --> Leads to Sanji "sacrificing" for Zoro

:kawak:

ZKK fans would like that cuz it would mean Zoro gets fully healed :suresure::suresure::suresure:

The amount of blood in this chapter is on the next level . We never get this amount of blood before in any OP chapter .

Great chapter development from ODA
:cheers:

#One Piece is not for kids only

:stealthblack:

Gear 3 blocked Katakuri's strongest Power Mochi. Katakuri was kicking away effortlessly Snakeman attacks.

Snakeman is nowhere near Boundman in terms of AP, just like Boundman is nowhere near Snakeman in attack speed.
Power Mochi could easily overpower Boundman and Boundman is >>>>>>>> G3

Luffy's gatling attacks (which Black Mamba is) are generally his weakest attacks, it's quantity over quality, so it doesn't really matter that Katakuri's super strong CoA Block Mochi could block it

Bro, if base Luffy’s damage with COC is higher than Boundman’s without COC then I don’t think the difference in the non-COC base damage matters at all.
Post automatically merged:

COC makes the difference in non-COC damage meaningless.

Yep luffy has gotten 2 power up since that fight .
Truth we have no idea how much damage certain thing do because of ACoC and ACoA.
All we know is luffy plan is to hit kaido with as much attack as fast as possible .

So, Drake is gonna have a big moment finally, huh? (Or it seems like it, anyway.) After doing basically nothing impressive the WHOLE ARC? I mean, I'll probably like it as a fan, but damn, still a bit frustrated that it's this late into the arc after basically everyone else is down aside from Kaido, Luffy, Momo, Jinbe, Franky, and Yamato I think??
:seriously:
All thanks to izo gave him a chance to win be proud of it :kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.