What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume the BM pirates will come when Onigashima falls and would want to kill those who can fight to avenge Perspero and their Mom, so i can see Yamato defeats Smoothie , Nami , Uspopp , Jinbe , Franky , Robin , Brook , Sanji , and the rest of Law and Kid's crew , defeat them and protect their nakamas.

I take my L for for thinking this cp0 boss is stronger than king level.

Admirals carry world government hard.

If only marines or cp0 have garp training style. Every single marine solder is now a least king level. by 10 years of garp harsh training. :kata:
CP0 probably get through very harsh training regime including both haki and rokushiki.
Reaching YC lvl only through training is highly unlikely. No amount of training from Garp will prepare you for monsters like King.:king:
Except they work separate with different justice view point.
I mean there is sword faction. Drake and Cody got shocked why cp0 guys are here at wano.

Akainu got angry at gorsei for whole doflimingo fake thing. Cp0 fake doflimingo resign for his sake.

I think it will be uproar for cp0 buying weapon from pirate kaido for sea stones if marines knew cp0 are at wano.
Justice view point is nothing more than a propaganda. Marine sole purpose is to serve the World Nobles bidding. They created them and finance them. That it.
Isolated cases of insubordination didn't matter really. Drake and Koby probably fight WG in the end.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.