What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kubo created loads of amazing characters with lots of potentials. Most of them are really likable, unique, and memorable but too bad he almost always fails to utilize them to the fullest. Some characters have dumb endings. I think Ulqiorra's ending was fine; I mean he had his ten minutes of fame before turning into ashes. Coyote wasn't too bad either but I certainly feel like he deserved far better.
Ulqiorra's power should have been far greater, imo. He stole the show in Hueco Mundo arc, but he felt like he should have been depicted as far stronger.

Considering he was materialistic, his power should have been Matter Manipulation.

You're right, though, his character had a great ending. And not knowing what his backstory was makes him an even more compelling figure.
Post automatically merged:

Because kaido just use his club instead fist fighting attacks. I swear big mom punch more than kaido which it freaking insult to kaido as world strongest creature.

World strongest creature need his weapon to defeat unarmed guy named luffy.
This.

WB stopped a galleon ship barehanded, at least.

Kaido didn't do jackshit bare handed.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
The WSC title is just people say. The world government actually called kaido as king of beast title like lion .
Same Blackbeard give shanks a scar which kaido and milhawk fail to do ?
Same kaido decide to put shanks as top 5 as for pirate king potential like how your power ceiling goes ?
Knowing BB, it's most likely a sneak attack.
He also has Oden in his top 5:yasu:

Hoping she returns to this design somehow or slims out lmaoo
Oda would be my #1 GOAT if she somehow regains her youth back in current OP timeline. Idc how she does it I NEED to see that prime Linlin goodness at work SHEESH

Or at least give us that Feldora hat back. Feldora hat Linlin is a whole different class of elegance.

At this point.
Assuming Drake takes care of Bowl hat

Law Kidd Killer Inu Neko Kawamatsu Jibei and Denjiro and Brook and Yamato and Zunisha and Momo

Vs

Smoothie Daifuku and the Last CP0 Member

Lmao, this is a Stomp

Status
Not open for further replies.