What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Headcannon: Yamato is Big Mom's daughter
They look extremely alike, I would believe it.

It’s so crazy how this chapter made me even more invested in Big Mom’s character. We have this bright eyed glowing woman who amongst a crew of monsters declares she’s going to be Queen of the Seas, and even looks out for those younger than her. It begs the question of when she stopped being so hopeful and outgoing. Was it when Roger betrayed her and read her Poneglyph? Something tells me their relationship was more complicated than we’re led to believe.

it is painful to let him live while his dream are being crushed , saying that he has neither become Joyboy nor got one piece. you know that Oda would find a way to deal with that , killing is not necessary. and even it happened it will not be ZKK.
The idea that Kaido becomes another Katakuri kinda antivillain is ridiculous and unlikely, but it does stand to reason he wouldn't be upset meeting "Joyboy." From his statements we already know that he understands that he himself isn't Joyboy.

But until Luffy becomes pirate king, there's no reason why he wouldn't try to get out of jail and go after Wano or One Piece again

What always seemed and still seems weird to me is, if Momo does not turn out to be Uranus, then what is he exactly? It's not normal for a Kid to have control over a life wiping kilometers tall elephant, especially cause other VOAT guys are also not able to do that, so even among those overly special guys, Momo is additionally special.
If there wouldn't be those overpowered S-class DFs present, Zunisha would be an unstoppable force. But at the same time, if he's Uranus and Zunisha would die, his ancient power would practically become useless as of now.
Hmm I really hope we get a little information out of that plotline

Yeah they are mother and daughter after all :milaugh:
Cant wait to see the next chapter.
Dont really know how luffy will use his awakened df. But back then i saw some thread about luffy real power and its kinda interesting i think.
:kuzanshut:
Post automatically merged:

ZKK is approaching

Embrace yourselves guys
Looking at zoro condition i think its kinda hard.
The only way how this arc will end.
1.zunisha take wano on her back and mink tribe will attack wano in full power, but wano people wont get their revenge if this happen.
2. Luffy awakened power will take down kaido.
3. What is the point for zoro ancestor, enma history and the attack that scared BM and Kaido if at least zoro not killing kaido?!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.