What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody believes in ZKK but a small subset of extreme zoro fans who have turned worstgen into their echo-chamber because they'd be ridiculed if they posted their opinions anywhere else.

ZKK supporters even agree with me that ZKK will be a massive upset for a large portion of the fandom. In fact ZKK supporters are counting on it, they want the rest of the fandom to be upset so they can gloat about how they were right all along.
But if this small subset was right then all the evidence given by this small group of zoro fans were right and of course it would be a massive upset Oda has never ever done something like this and we will have called it years in advance …. To give another example idk if ur familiar with mr morj he has a popular theory the raid on onigashima will fail he gave so much evidence and so far it has not looked like it may fail until Oda dropped the quote from big mom in 1038 about kaidos victory roar now it’s back on the table and Oda May have kaido beat luffy again and if he does mr morj May have possibly been right all along of course he will gloat it’s no difference with zkk if we end up being right of course we gonna gloat at all the people that dismissed the theory calling it crazy etc when oda has been building up to it all along and we saw that

Zkk is the worst theory i have ever read . Zoro got saved five times during all onigashima . Kaido easily overpowered Zoro . Scar that zoro left on kaido is not even draw anymore by Oda . Kid and law is still awake . Just they run out their energy . Moreover they defeated yonkou without advanced coc . Zoro got enma and advanced coc . To able to cut king , he waited his most defendless mode . He cannot even cut his hardest form . And after fight , most of zoro retards said that he is concious . Dude what the fuck ? He is about to die . Totally fainted . He entered King fight by refreshing 100 % . And all fight dominated by King . And still you are waiting kaido will be killed by zoro . I will say chopper to make medicine for hopeless people :)))
😂😂😂😂 zkk incoming

Nobody believes in ZKK but a small subset of extreme zoro fans who have turned worstgen into their echo-chamber because they'd be ridiculed if they posted their opinions anywhere else.

ZKK supporters even agree with me that ZKK will be a massive upset for a large portion of the fandom. In fact ZKK supporters are counting on it, they want the rest of the fandom to be upset so they can gloat about how they were right all along.
I think the theory has just fallen apart as wano went on.

When onigashima started it was “Luffy vs Big Mom and Zoro vs Kaido” then it was “Luffy and Zoro vs Kaido” then it was “Kaido will run away and Zoro will follow while Luffy can’t move.”

Now a days most people can’t explain how they think ZKK will occur since Odas made it clear Luffy will defeat Kaido and King was Zoros main fight. So they say “ZKK” without actually positing how

Don't underestimate Oda.

There's still too much going on for ZKK.

Kaido and the philosophy of death

Zoro's declaration and his caring for the Samurai population

Zoro's parallel with the Samurai Kawamatsu and Hyogoro mentioned about

And of course the fact no one else will likely kill him

Lastly the moon prophecy parallel and the parallel with Oden's Enma
dude really now, oda's main thing is luffy's enemy never gets what he wants,no matter who it is. Dude zoro only cared for some samurai and said he would gather some samurai. yes what's with hyougorou parallel. He compared him to ushimaru too then that means perfectly fitting for zoro to lose. Also get rid of that enma sh*t now .It only cuts kaido scales cannot kill him. you seem like saying it will kill kaido. Dude it's ridiculous like how can one say that when he is defeated by rocks,roger and WB. I don't go to oden because it will be somewhat debate there.

When onigashima started it was “Luffy vs Big Mom and Zoro vs Kaido” then it was “Luffy and Zoro vs Kaido” then it was “Kaido will run away and Zoro will follow while Luffy can’t move.”

Now a days most people can’t explain how they think ZKK will occur since Odas made it clear Luffy will defeat Kaido and King was Zoros main fight. So they say “ZKK” without actually positing how
lenghty post but honestly what makes sense to me as to why kaido will go into dragon mode is this .... we learned from 1040 from big mom that wano is crucial to the one piece maybe even some of it is here on wano that being said in 1016 yamato says her goal is to drive kaido out of wano(same thing luffy will say this chapter ) and kaido tells yamato im not going anywhere i'm here because its wano both yonkos recognize wanos importance to the one piece all this being said now imagine luffy finally putting kaido down and defeating him yet because of awakening kaido gets up and upon doing this he reflects on all his hard work yet he failed and a 19 year old is now achieving everything he has wanted and to top things off he recognizes luffy is joyboy all of this could lead to a breaking point where kaido basically goes if i can't have it nobody can so he goes dragon form to lauch one massive boro breath in hopes of destroying wano,its citizens, and its importance to one piece i say dragon mode because so far it has the most dc hopefully we agree and then zkk happens and sure you can argue kaido wouldnt allow himself to rage out like this and while i think this would be enough for him to attack the capital oda could always have him drink and have a mood swing and get angry just like in 922 when he got drunk and boro blast the mountain ...sorry for the length but it makes a lot of sense to me and i don't think i am stretching what kaido would do at all it seems very possible i would like to add as well most say zoro wont kill kaido because it would give kaido a honorable death giving him what he wants but if kaido goes out having a temper tantrum basically like a kid i don't see how thats a honorable death at all

Also I wanna add a theory can change as it goes along lol we trying to predict oda there’s nothing wrong with at first it started like this but now with additional info we see it another way

lenghty post but honestly what makes sense to me as to why kaido will go into dragon mode is this .... we learned from 1040 from big mom that wano is crucial to the one piece maybe even some of it is here on wano that being said in 1016 yamato says her goal is to drive kaido out of wano(same thing luffy will say this chapter ) and kaido tells yamato im not going anywhere i'm here because its wano both yonkos recognize wanos importance to the one piece all this being said now imagine luffy finally putting kaido down and defeating him yet because of awakening kaido gets up and upon doing this he reflects on all his hard work yet he failed and a 19 year old is now achieving everything he has wanted and to top things off he recognizes luffy is joyboy all of this could lead to a breaking point where kaido basically goes if i can't have it nobody can so he goes dragon form to lauch one massive boro breath in hopes of destroying wano,its citizens, and its importance to one piece i say dragon mode because so far it has the most dc hopefully we agree and then zkk happens and sure you can argue kaido wouldnt allow himself to rage out like this and while i think this would be enough for him to attack the capital oda could always have him drink and have a mood swing and get angry just like in 922 when he got drunk and boro blast the mountain ...sorry for the length but it makes a lot of sense to me and i don't think i am stretching what kaido would do at all it seems very possible i would like to add as well most say zoro wont kill kaido because it would give kaido a honorable death giving him what he wants but if kaido goes out having a temper tantrum basically like a kid i don't see how thats a honorable death at all

Also I wanna add a theory can change as it goes along lol we trying to predict oda there’s nothing wrong with at first it started like this but now with additional info we see it another way
The thing is, you’re basically saying “Luffy doesn’t get to win” Luffy says he’ll kick him out of Wano not that he’ll get him to leave Wano. Luffy is going to punch Kaido and knock him out Kaido isn’t going to get the choice himself.

The point isn’t the Kaido being a dragon, it’s Luffy not getting to knock out Kaido

Here's the problem.

Back before Luffy even got on the Rocket Man, people were already speculating about Franky as the new crew member. People had observed the patterns and hints, like Luffy's infamous drawing.

BUT... fucking no one was gonna tell you that Luffy and Franky would team up to kick off the fight with Lucci. You can't just know that shit, even the best guess will end up as fanfiction. That has nothing to do with understanding the outcome.

The thing is, you’re basically saying “Luffy doesn’t get to win” Luffy says he’ll kick him out of Wano not that he’ll get him to leave Wano. Luffy is going to punch Kaido and knock him out Kaido isn’t going to get the choice himself.

The point isn’t the Kaido being a dragon, it’s Luffy not getting to knock out Kaido
But again this only works if kaido is not awakened …if kaido is not awakened then luffy can indeed kick kaido out and he not come back Or he will be incapacitated long enough for someone to capture him the whole thing of luffy not being able to keep kaido down permanently is the fact that he is awakened and again Oda has already showed us his view of defeat luffy can defeat kaido and it’s counted as such even if kaido comes back later it’s literally no different than the Minotaur sure luffy will punch kaido really hard and knock him out but because kaido is awakened he will return it’s luffy that doesn’t have the choice for kaido to stay down or not because he is awakened

But again this only works if kaido is not awakened …if kaido is not awakened then luffy can indeed kick kaido out and he not come back Or he will be incapacitated long enough for someone to capture him the whole thing of luffy not being able to keep kaido down permanently is the fact that he is awakened and again Oda has already showed us his view of defeat luffy can defeat kaido and it’s counted as such even if kaido comes back later it’s literally no different than the Minotaur sure luffy will punch kaido really hard and knock him out but because kaido is awakened he will return it’s luffy that doesn’t have the choice for kaido to stay down or not because he is awakened
So Luffy doesn’t get to beat Kaido? The difference with the Minotaur was that Bon Clay took it down and wasn’t Luffys big fight of the arc.

Crocodile, Lucci, Doflamingo, Katakuri all went down and stayed down to show Luffys victory. I don’t see a reason for Kaido to be different

As the manga moves closer to ZKK the more people who doesnt want it to happen get more desperate and denies any and all information related to it.

It's crazy some believe Zoro won't gain consciousness and return to the battlefield. How that is an impossible feat. Yet, there was no complaints when Luffy, Law and Kid were all knocked unconscious, were out of energy and able to return to the battlefield with more energy.

Luffy was knocked unconscious twice, knocked off the island and into the water, and ran out of energy. He was then rescued by some Law subordinates who somehow were able to get to the island in the middle of the air even though they can't fly. Luffy then just happened to meet a character who had all the food he needed for him to eat to recover his energy.

Kid and Law couldn't beat Big Mom but just happen to possess awakening that drain their energy dangerously fast. They were knocked unconscious but somehow obtained the energy to regain consciousness and the energy to continue using awakening. They was giving a win even though they needed Kaido bombs to finish off Big Mom.

If Oda is willing to do all of that BS then Zoro regaining consciousness is very believable. Especially since Marco is still there who's power can at least heal people to a certain level.

Oda has hinted at ZKK since Punk Hazard and there's been nothing to debunk it. The truth is there be more information to support it. Like Zoro connection to Ryuma.

Unfortunately, Zoro receives so much hate it doesn't matter how information Oda shows to support ZKK some deny it. They don't even want to wonder why Oda gave Zoro a medicine that would cause him to receive double the damage/pain as a side effect and have Zoro encounter Death.

If Oda only wanted Zoro to beat King and then be done fighting for the rest of the manga he didn't need to do all of that and waste scenes on Zoro. Of course, doing that means they have to look at the possible reasons and outcome to that plot and that scares them.

Bitlg Mom looked like a good person wtf? I wonder how strong she was back then.

Also did u lads notice that Luffy panel I know it's not a new form but it looks like it kinda lol
Big Mom as a character is actually interesting as hell but Oda felt the need to humiliate her over and over again because she does not fit the usual superficial aspects of "cool".

Without all that, as a stand alone villain, she might have been the second best behind the young master.

Here's the problem.

Back before Luffy even got on the Rocket Man, people were already speculating about Franky as the new crew member. People had observed the patterns and hints, like Luffy's infamous drawing.

BUT... fucking no one was gonna tell you that Luffy and Franky would team up to kick off the fight with Lucci. You can't just know that shit, even the best guess will end up as fanfiction. That has nothing to do with understanding the outcome.
ZKK is impossible unless you post the exact chapter it happens and a brief description of all pages (cover story included or a description of the color page)
-ZKK deniers probably

Status
Not open for further replies.