How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strongest creature my ass, first he defeated oden sneak attacking with third party distraction now he defeated luffy the same way...

If it happened once i can understand it but it happened twice and in the very same way, Pretty much says kaido loves using sneakattacks like onimaru.

Maybe 16 times he lost, there wasnt anyone for distracting while he sneakattacks and win...:gokulaugh:
World 14th Strongest creature

Why the heck must he be serious in Hakai if BM said that Kaidou literally played with his food? Makes no sense at all.
She didn't said that during Hakai did she? And they both got surprised by Zoro blocking it. Either way doesn't matter Zoro is the only stepping up to Hakai. Everybody else got afraid.

Yes kaido defeated luffy 100 times with sneak attacks :suresure::suresure:

30% Kaido destroyed g4 Luffy:kobeha::kobeha:
He has a time limit unlike Kaido and can't use haki for 10 minutes once he runs out of G4 but somehow this means he was beating Kaido lol Kaido took his attack + Yamato's attack like a boss but the rubber boy got KO'd the moment he got distracted :suresure:

What will happen next chapter:
- Kaido kills the Cp0 guy
- Meanwhile Luffy gets the awakening
Then we will get a break so we will see the actual awakening in action in the chapter right after
Luffy is fully Koed, I expect Kaido to grab him and head down to finish the alliance

CP0 might catch a break

Status
Not open for further replies.