How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No kidding. 120+ chapters with 80+ chapters useless or pointless content. And end is nowhere near. No mysteries are solved and added new ones. Shitty teasing statements.
Do you not want any context to a story or struggle before the big victory? Just say you do not have any grasp of the basic fundamentals of story-telling lol

Amazing.

And its the First kaido is using FS in this Arc.

Every supernova landes atacks on him.
I still don’t get it, what is Oda trying to achieve with making Luffy lose again? What does he accomplish? What is he trying to portray? What is he doing? What is the point? Is Oda really the one writing one piece?
You joking right? For your own good i Hope you are.

Luffy fans got to choose one. Kaido let himself get worn down cause of his personality of loving fights and take hits or he literally just started taking this fight seriously. So either Zoro speed blitz a FS user or luffy beat a Worn down nerf himself Kaido. Chose 1
Kaido doesn't have FS when he isn't in his drunk form. Read 1037, it blatantly spells it out.
Luffy clashes with drunk kaido, gets knocked back, and notes how kaido's haki is getting stronger

this is why there was absolutely zero mention or indication of FS pre-1042. Because kaido activated it just this chapter by entering into whatever drunk form he used.

he clearly just started using fs
which is why oda just made a point to show it now.
So Luffy fought a worn down nerfing himself Kaido. Basically because of Kaido personality he took all this damage wore himself down, never complained about getting jumped and while Luffy is saying Damn i am messed up and tored Kaido Basically playing around about Luffy hits hurting him.

Status
Not open for further replies.