How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To all the fools who said G4 tigerman, take a big fat L.
To all the fools who said G4 attacks are stronger than Roc attacks, take a big size L.
To all the Luffytards, embrace a big L. 2022 is also going to be worse for you.
To all the intelligent people who can predict hackda writing style, take a big fat W.
No Luffy fans embraces a big L when hes fighting an Emperor like Kaido. Dont be sad your fav character is YC1 at best. The more Luffy loses, the more we see from him and this fight.

I think all Zoro fans now know ZKK won't happen but they want to go down with the ship out of pure pride. It's excatly like those Sanji fans who believed in Sanji vs King.
I actually dont think they do
I think they are counting on it happening
because of the amount of PIS permitted in one piece .

if it was any other character who went through what zoro is going through
and then went on to kaido
they would be calling bullshit too.

Maybe Kaido comes down and beat up everybody. There are too many conscious alliance members lurking around. Denjiro and Doji missing for like 50 chapters, they will probably go and try stall Kaido. Hope Oda kills someone in a war against two yonkos lol.
if drunken kaido comes down then even samurai entire army there cannot stall him . Only if you add momo,marco,yamato, jinbei and kidd and law,they might be able to stall for one min i guess.

To all the fools who said G4 tigerman, take a big fat L.
To all the fools who said G4 attacks are stronger than Roc attacks, take a big size L.
To all the Luffytards, embrace a big L. 2022 is also going to be worse for you.
To all the intelligent people who can predict hackda writing style, take a big fat W.
:kaidowhat:
This scene is clearly setting up some kind of final form or powerup for Luffy, or what you think the main character is down for the count?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I actually just thought about this earlier, but what does alcohol do? It releases your inhibitions. Basically him getting drunk makes his true self come out. He gradually takes off his mental restraints.
It usually makes me cry
Post automatically merged:

Obviously means he doesnt need it. Scabbards were weak. The same way Kaido used his stronger techqniues. Hes acknowleding.
That's always possible but Kaido stopped playing with the Roof Top 5 near the end of their battle. I'd think we'd see it then.

:kaidowhat:
This scene is clearly setting up some kind of final form or powerup for Luffy, or what you think the main character is down for the count?
Main character is momonoske. Luffy is dead as a character the moment he went G4 which is more useless than roc moves. There is no intelligent fighter in Luffy anymore. And there is no final form as already said by Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.