How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be dope if Shuron Hakke works like Might Gai's self rules as he opens up one gate after the other. His haki is confirmed to get stronger.

Plus the part I like a lot about Shuron Hakke is the sheer unpredictability that Kaidou gets in that mode, he switches between modes instantly and it's hard to keep up with that level of power and speed being mixed with COC infused attacks. Basically like how King was overpowering Zoro throughout the earlier part of their fight, the unpredictability factor of King and Kaidou with their transformations while still being able to maintain a fluid fighting style is underrated imo. Compare and contrast that with Big Mom and Queen having shitloads of versatility and yet struggling to use their abilities in a fluid way.
I agree, I think his Haki is getting stronger because he doesnt try to keep it low. Because he's drunk.

Would compare it Kenpachi with the eye patch, the eye patch in this case being getting so drunk you stop trying to stay at your oponents level and grow stronger over time back to your original strength is my current view.

Luffy is down! :crazwhat::crazwhat:

Luffy will not be yonko level, but lucky for him, he has a crew member already there :kawak:

Chopper save big bro:neesama:

this fight is going into the 12th round.. Just be patient Kaido, I'm sure you be sounding like Robin soon..
:cheers::zosleepy:

Status
Not open for further replies.