How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fuck is this..?, when luffy barraging Kaido when he was distracted and crying for BigMom is absolutely OK, and now Luffy got distracted and suddenly the whole thing seem unfair!?, fuck you!, this is WAR, soo many asspul keep happening lately from the "good guy", and now this??, f*ck Oda for this narrative bullshit, this whole yonkou butchering trend is garbage to begin with, and protagonist is always in favor whatever the scenario makes it ten times worse. :seriously::seriously:
A whole ass person distracting you is different from you thinking about something else in middle of fight.
Its on YOU if u are thinking about Big mom's pussy in middle of fight but What the fuck can luffy do about cp0 leader?

So now what happens with Kaido? Unless he just has a breakdown and starts crying on the spot for the next hour someone needs to keep him busy.

Is it Marco's time?

I don't really see another candidate available. I mean, there's Yamato, but she's on the opposite end of the island and it would be a boring "been there, done that" scenario.

EDIT: maybe Jinbe, but alone he wouldn't last much probably.

Thoughts?

So now what happens with Kaido? Unless he just has a breakdown and starts crying on the spot for the next hour someone needs to keep him busy.

Is it Marco's time?

I don't really see another candidate available. I mean, there's Yamato, but she's on the opposite end of the island and it would be a boring "been there, done that" scenario.

Thoughts?
Well no mention from Lance that Luffy is defeated

Status
Not open for further replies.