How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Respect for Luffy to fight equal 1on1 with Kaido and giving him a great battle.
Ofc Kaido had a long Gauntlet of fights with multiple opponents, but still you can see, current Luffy is build different then the Luffy who enter the raid. Luffy progress in growing and becaming stronger is pretty good.
Next one is awakening and we will see a monster Luffy.

Also Kaido show insane good performance and I still think he has awakening left on his own, only using it later.
Sad for him, the last part kinda was really hard to read as Kaido fan, this men really just want a great 1on1 and ever fodder interfere it...
Goodbye CP0 men, you going to clapped very hard soon.
It would be very satisfying to see Kaido send the CP0 dude to the moon.

B

Ballel

@EtenBoby just curious Why you are kaido fan ?
Yes, yes, we know you dislike Yonkos.
Let eten Stan Kaido :tch:
Hide the leader of CP-0, that the honest man is going after him, the fury of an honest man.
Is that Zodd?
Oda wont give such cheap win for Luffy, the most he will do is giving Luffy meals causing his stomach to be full, thus hindering his reflexes, making him sleepy, and nerfing him instead, so i can wank Luffy more :gokulaugh:
Yes Oda, give Luffy food and make him sleep. Then let Zoro behead Kaido.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

By the way, looking at things here, both Kaido and Luffy could get distracted, but apparently only Luffy did it because he was naive the leader of CP-0 didn't even attack him or Kaido might not have realized like last time, the problem here it's in : ODA, he doesn't give a damn about this situation, he already gave the answer in the chapter title, this author is really an asshole, I'm glad I don't read this anymore.

He's literally saying that no matter which way you won, you don't need to make excuses if you're a pirate, while kaido is literally the opposite, luffy can beat others that way he's already admitted that there's no such thing as compassion in a fight between pirates, but kaido, kaido is different.

Status
Not open for further replies.