How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Punches cut, punches and kicks can break bones, Zoro's AP is different, Oda portrayed it as such, the scabbards didn't do shit, Law and Midd didn't do shit and now Luffy is struggling to do significant damage against a weakened Kaido.
That's why Zoro will only need a couple of minutes against Kaido to make him swallow all the shit he has been talking about the Samurai.
Zoro didn't do shit either. His AP ain't different. Ironically you are mentioning weakened Kaidou and at the same time, you said attacks didn't do anything to him, lol. If anything, we are seeing stronger version of Kaidou.

why are people undermining luffy his normal kingkonggun is enough to easily destroy part of an island easily. Now without kaido blocki
The wound is still open. You can't see it because a major part of it is covered by Kaido's tattoo while the rest is a part of Oden's scar as Zoro reopened a part of it. Leaving a scar on Kaido is significant.
dude check it once previously we can see blood there when zoro cut it and after some chapters the scar is closed.

I think that's a stronger boro breath due to his drunken form.

But yes if hakai got directed at the island at least half of the island would be obliterated
drunken forms only alters his attack patterns, it doesn't increase nor decrease his strength.

but boro breath is capable of hurting kaido himlself when raizo used it, so maybe it's not as useless as i thought.

Honestly this kaido tank King Kong just like when Queen tank hell memories everybody thoughts it didn't nothing then next chapter sanji exposed him :usoprice:I wouldn't be surprised if luffy call him out on it if he get back up or kaido admit it himself but enjoy it for this week kaido fans

This chapter just shows dragon form is fast to dodge lmao .. what makes u uneasy this much and embracing on excuses rather than accepting truth
This chapter shown something doesn't mean it happened last time. Never once shown Kaidou dodged in a dragon form. Infact entire fanbase believed dragon form is a jobber form. This is the only chapter explicitly shown. Something that can doesn't mean it was done before.

Well, so much for KKG destroying Onigashima, let alone Kaido.

The fight was very great; I liked the choreography, especially of how both switched between their modes.

Now it's clear, chapter 923 Kaido legit beat the air out of Bound Man, that was base Kaido. But it seems Luffy learned from his lesson and learned G4 switching by controlling his air inside his muscles better.

Status
Not open for further replies.