How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a bad idea.
You think he wouldn’t have done it if he was in good shape ?
that his convo with drake about Justice etc made him do it ?
I think he was clearly not willing to do it last chapter because he was worried about getting killed by Kaido but after being impaled by Drake he had nothing to lose anymore. The panel where Drake stabs him is brutal and looks like a mortal wound

Yea honestly I don’t see how you could argue Zoro> Oden. 1033 literally told us oden would’ve packed King up Faster than Zoro did. Oden was Admiral level
After acoc zoro packed king in 3 hits without getting touched and the drug kick3d in chap 1035

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I think he was clearly not willing to do it last chapter because he was worried about getting killed by Kaido but after being impaled by Drake he had nothing to lose anymore. The panel where Drake stabs him is brutal and looks like a mortal wound
Yeah he was yelling last chapter saying that order was crazy but he didn’t really say no, and I don’t know if in the end he wouldn’t have done it.
What was the other way ? Escaping and being a criminal ? Being hunted by other CP0 ?
i don’t know.

He said : « I envy you » to Drake when he told about his justice. He either did it because he believed in that act and deceived to follow his justice before dying.
Or he still didn’t follow any justice and carried his order to the end even at death door

I've been saying Dragon Kaido > Base Kaido and Hybrids aren't necessarely power-ups over Zoan form for months and no one was agreeing

No Zoan DF form is making you weaker unless it's a very weak animal like a rabbit or some shit

Dragon Kaido ~ Hybrid Kaido (different strengths and weaknesses) > Base Kaido
It was obvious but the fan base will laugh at you for making obvious statements because this site is filled with filthy tards

Yeah he was yelling last chapter saying that order was crazy but he didn’t really say no, and I don’t know if in the end he wouldn’t have done it.
What was the other way ? Escaping and being a criminal ? Being hunted by other CP0 ?
i don’t know.

He said : « I envy you » to Drake when he told about his justice. He either did it because he believed in that act and deceived to follow his justice before dying.
Or he still didn’t follow any justice and carried his order to the end even at death door
I think the “I envy you” is because Drake has the freedom to follow his own justice, whereas CP0 seem to be forced to follow someone else’s justice.

anyway even bloody sanji if he had 5 times against Kaido would show some epic shit feat....condom boy is carried so much for plot reason it is unbelievable that their fans have the gut to shit on other characters, shut the fuck off and dont cry:suresure:

Speed - Luffy aint that fast :suresure:
Luffy advcoc punches arent effective.....(gears look less impressive than his normal mode:milaugh:)
Advcoo is the most unreliable power in One Piece (sorry Kata,Luffy boys but that power doesnt give 0 edge over any characters)
Last I am not seeing any super barriers non touching shit between Kaido&Luffy so much about having something more than what Zoro shows with his coated coc:suresure:. A fuking swing with advcoc is just overkill compare to punches......

This Luffy is just bullshit if he need 3 PU to keep up with Kaido. Good luck for future fights, Oda is putting himself into a fuking corner:myman::seriously:. They complying about Sanji PU, so call Zoro PU yet they need 3 fuking PU in a single Arc to face a nerft Kaido:kuzanshut:. Let hope that there is no super magical food to bring back Luffy.
Anyway Oda move on, let finish this arc with ZKK. What a shit show:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.