How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido is insane..
You have to put things into perspective.. DR KKG was already one of the most powerful attacks in the verse. It's not like it was overestimated or something.
It's just ridicolius that Kaido can even take its CoC infused version.. Like seriously that's an insanely powerful attack.
Non CoC infused Kong guns are already curbstomping the average high tier and those are like <<<<<<< in power to that.
I actually wouldn't have thought that Oda goes so far with all those powers.
Now the power of the gura no mi does not seem so unreachable anymore tho.. Atleast we've got that

G4 used to be a huge boost I genuinely don't see the difference between g2/g3 Luffy and g4 Luffy in term of power now.
it's starting to feel like super saiyan Dragon Ball Super where the difference is more visual than anything lol.
I disagree about gear fourth, I think gear fourth is stronger than gear 2 and 3. His haki time limit is problem.

About dragon ball super thing, I legit thought super saiyan god is stronger than blue because blue bad feat in anime. Lot of youtube video believe it in 2015-2016

Me trying to understand the KKG "perspective" debate

SanjiKun vs Playa and Sen never ceases to low diff my brain :lulz:
I wasn't even needed here; @ConquistadoR already neg diffed sanjikun's KKG perspectives argument with his own KKG perspectives argument.

However, I butt in and supported Conqui with another panel perspective to end the KKG "wank" once and for all. I think this meme fits perfectly for that:

:cheers:

People need to honestly learn when to accept they are wrong. But there are so many mindless tards and fanboys on this site that people will cling to their pathetic headcanons even when disproven.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I wasn't even needed here; @ConquistadoR already neg diffed sanjikun's KKG perspectives argument with his own KKG perspectives argument.

However, I butt in and supported Conqui with another panel perspective to end the KKG "wank" once and for all. I think this meme fits perfectly for that:

:cheers:
I mean, dont get me wrong KKG is insanely strong against High tiers who don't have an hax/ability to either defend it or dodge it.

Kaidou is just built different, that's all. He's a monstrous tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.