How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Compared to Kaido Big Meme is looking worse with every passing chapter. Can you believe she even ended burning through some of her lifespan only to be fucked? :mihugh:
If anything this helps big mom, now we know the difference a 2v1 can make, seeth and cope they did an equal attack, and are the two strongest yonkos

Dory Brogy did a inferior version of what big mom and kaido did and they were equals, were they not?

And guess who replicated a superior one, two equals.

Tryna downplay big mom so you can downplay kidd, law go head

Compared to Kaido Big Meme is looking worse with every passing chapter. Can you believe she even ended burning through some of her lifespan only to be fucked? :mihugh:
The fact that Kaido with all these feats couldn’t even kill BM in days, and has acknowledged them being able to kill each other, shows how much she was hit by PIS/plot during her battle with Law and Kidd. :josad:

People trying to argue over the translation when in its most basic form is : ゾロはペニスを吸う

We need to get more translators in this forum to avoid confusion.

Over Kong Gun is below KKG but over KG
Kinda you and Sanjikun speak bullshit, people explain and show actually the difference, if you still not understand it, it is your problem.
OKG>KKG...
Or why Luffy should use twice the same attack to finish off Kaido if he had something even stronger?
You and Sanjikun are just delusion and can´t take facts, simple as that.

Kinda you and Sanjikun speak bullshit, people explain and show actually the difference, if you still not understand it, it is your problem.
OKG>KKG...
Or why Luffy should use twice the same attack to finish off Kaido if he had something even stronger?
You and Sanjikun are just delusion and can´t take facts, simple as that.
Why are you mad at me and not the translation

Are you sure he is going to use the same move?...like I have just seen rough translated version ...only thing he said was "over..."....it could be the same attack or it could be something else given how Luffy think he can finish or atleast you can estimate he can do something very significant..

Man ate Luffy's best shot like a grilled cheese. Conqueror Haki is just the minimum prerequisite

Luffy is newly dead and also out of steam.

I thought you were on the winning side of the bet actually. Sorry for what they say to you next week
lol dude i posted 2 different trolling posts, if zkk happens or not it will be funny either way :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.