How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't understand the awakening talk. When the fuck is Luffy going to unlock awakening? The battle was supposed to end without CP0.

Kaido might give him 1 last shot, but when is Luffy going to unlock, train, come up with moves, etc... You don't just press a button and awakening happens. Even if Gorosei ARE talking about Luffy, it's quite clear the "training" phase will be post-Wano.
I feel like it would be inconsistent for the gorosei and CP0 to hype the shit out of this awakening (assuming it's Luffy's fruit) and talk about how they need to act quickly so as not to allow it to happen, and then it doesn't happen now

I feel like it would be inconsistent for the gorosei and CP0 to hype the shit out of this awakening (assuming it's Luffy's fruit) and talk about how they need to act quickly so as not to allow it to happen, and then it doesn't happen now
But why does it have to happen NOW? Even if they are talking about Luffy it could just be hyping the future of his fruit.

I don't get how Luffy who is at 1% HP is all of a sudden going to unlock awakening and beat Kaido with it.

I still don't understand the awakening talk. When the fuck is Luffy going to unlock awakening? The battle was supposed to end without CP0.

Kaido might give him 1 last shot, but when is Luffy going to unlock, train, come up with moves, etc... You don't just press a button and awakening happens. Even if Gorosei ARE talking about Luffy, it's quite clear the "training" phase will be post-Wano.
G5+Awakened Luffy > Awakened Luffy > Unmastered awakened Luffy > Kaido >= Current Luffy

But why does it have to happen NOW? Even if they are talking about Luffy it could just be hyping the future of his fruit.

I don't get how Luffy who is at 1% HP is all of a sudden going to unlock awakening and beat Kaido with it.
Idk, I just think it would be a bit anti-climactic for a fight as huge as this to end without another major surprise PU

Not sure how I would feel if Luffy just got back up and KO'd Kaido with KKG or something despite him being on his last legs

Idk, I just think it would be a bit anti-climactic for a fight as huge as this to end without another major surprise PU

Not sure how I would feel if Luffy just got back up and KO'd Kaido with KKG or something despite him being on his last legs
Kaido could kill Luffy now, right? But he's going to give him one last shot because of Oden. I just don't see where/how Luffy unlocks it in that time frame.

It's very likely Luffy comes up with an Over King Kong Gun or something like that, and they finish their clash.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!

We know haki "blooms" in the heat of battle. Similarly, Devil Fruit awakening most likely unlocks while engaged in top level combat. Hence, why the Gorosei ordered the interference.

Do you think he needs a lot of training? just look at Law and Kid

Based on Kaido's talk about the culvering Luffy might already be on the path of awakening, he just isnt aware yet. Also we have no idea how awakening works so it might just be a switch

Yeah let's not act like Zoro hasn't gotten multiple times stronger since RT, Kaido only recognized Luffy as a worthy opponent after they split the sky
I mean he's stronger since he can finally beat someone like King while before he couldn't.
But I don't see It like a severaal huge margin.
But a considerable one.

Idk, given him a much bigger scar? Done much more damage?
Hmm It makes sense to some point, but we dunno which bones Zoro broke, if It was his arms or his legs or not even them, I mean, I find It complicated and I think that Oda just wanted to show us Zoro doing a scar with Enma just like Kaido.

Uh, ok? It's not like Luffy being rubber matters in terms of the damage he takes when everything he's being hit with is infused w/ haki
You have to be fast to protect yourself with haki tho and I don't see Zoro being capable of doing that before being hit by Kaido's new Raime Hakkei showed in this chapter, since not even Luffy was capable of that.
How does greater ambition mean greater willpower? That's your subjective interpretation lmao
Because CoC Is related to ambitions.
What King said about Zoro?
"So you also have Kingly ambitions"
Since Luffy's ambition Is greater than he's "kinglier" than Zoro.

Quit being a stuck-up, arrogant dickhead. "Read One Piece please" bruh
You are right, I am really Sorry.
It was a bad day and I am arguing with people IRL to the point I cannot recognize someone debating from going against me.
Sorry again.

I also believe awakening is the way for kaido but your point is logical.
One thing that has come to my mind is that awakening it's like the soul of the body and the soul of the df becomes one and the user can use powers without training etc.
Like the power was there but the user wasn't strong enough before awakening/connection.
And the second thought that comes to my mind is, Luffy's awakening will be a new form like sj/ssj and he will be just many times stronger but with the same moves except for things that he couldn't do because he wasn't strong enough.
I still believe that in order to fully control the awaking powers someone needs training but after i read your comment, i am trying to figure out how oda will do it lol.

Oda was drunk when he wrote this chapter no other explaination

How is Luffy's ultimate attack drawn like shit and treated as if it was another Roc Gun

It doesn't feel any stronger than a base CoC punch

Law's Punk Wille is clowning this shit

Even Kid's Damned Punk was more impressive

BB could be god tier but he has no battle skills to notably implement his abilities that have ever been shown. He is unrealized potential at this point.

A fast, non-DF opponent would likely eat him for lunch. i.e. Zoro, Mihawk, King, Usopp, etc.
he scarred shanks when he hadn't let his guard down which mihawk never managed to do and all that before he even ate his 1st fruit which is also the most powerful DF to list Of the history.

current BB mid diff shanks+mihawk+ben beckman in 1vs3

Oda was drunk when he wrote this chapter no other explaination

How is Luffy's ultimate attack drawn like shit and treated as if it was another Roc Gun

It doesn't feel any stronger than a base CoC punch

Law's Punk Wille is clowning this shit

Even Kid's Damned Punk was more impressive
Well,It put Dragon Kaido in the ground in one hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.