Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Many character uses something with Drawbacks but we never really defended them like how zorotards did zoro.

2. Yeah Enma choosed strong users but I don't think Zoro would go leaps and bounds stronger if he has his default swords other than enma.

3. Yeah. You can ignoe it. It;s basically just Zoro begging his opponent. Much like how Kanji haste Germa but ended up using their technology.
1) name the characters.
I don't think ppl is happy with free boosts without repercussion here .

2) enma is tamed. It's simply if you bitch out and don't have the power (COA/COC) then enma is a dream.
Btw the "I don't think" is a silly argument .

3) so? It was training and well he lost an eye at least.

We had Zunesha talking about JoyBoy returned when this shit was happening. Why JoyBoy wouldn't have gears too if it is all related to the DF?
He can have the gears...but who names It GEAR was luffy not joyboy.

And i already told you, Zunisha only Said joyboy returned because he Sensed LUFFY awakened the same fruit joyboy had, so Zunisha had the same feeling as 800 years before with the fruit awakened.

Dude....Just WAIT.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I don't feel this applies to Shonem.

Major upgrades are a must as we get close to the end OP still needs 3 more years (supposedly).

Naruto got sage mode then needed the all the tailed beasts then etc.

Luffy will get major PUs like it's ok to accept it.
Yes, that is possible if Oda introduces new power-ups that enable Luffy to do stuff that he shouldn't be able to do it. So far, Luffy acquired all major power-ups an OP character could ask for.

Status
Not open for further replies.