Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at it this honestly feels like a retcon. No let me take that back it IS a retcon. Like luffy having such a special df that’s actually a mythical zoan up until this point had not been hinted at for the very least and we know the gorosei been known about this same said fruit which dispels the notion that shanks told them about the fruit but somehow up until this point they didn’t do anything to luffy even though he had been a threat since pre timeskip?? That’s bad tbh. So you wait till when he’s a threat strong enough to face the king of beasts kaido before you go after him? Doesn’t make a lick of sense to me. Although I’ll give oda credit for making the retcon not interfere w modern plot lines and such. However, it creates a thread of inconsistencies..inconsistencies as it pertains to luffys devil fruit and it’s importance, possible plot holes and unexplained plots as well. The form looks cool though!
Of course it’s a retcon. Lucci straight up states once you eat a devil fruit you learn it’s powers and it’s name.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Moon is clearly Blackbeard after this chapter lol
Maybe, I see Momo, Zoro. or BB as contenders.

Blackbeard because he’s Luffy’s main antagonist

Momo and Zoro because of the Shimotsuki and Kozuki names

and also Zoro because of the Shanks/Beckmann or Roger/Rayleigh dynamic, where the Shanks/Beckmann dynamic was directly connected to a sun and moon one in their vivre cards

Status
Not open for further replies.