Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how once Luffy gets toon force, some are suddenly saying he’s broken as Pre-Crisis Superman and Popeye, not even close.
Yeah he wont be that level of strong since Oda cant have Luffy neg diffing all admirals combined lol. But i hope that Oda's freedom concept applies that body-speed-strength manipulation to some extent.

And btw why do you say Popeye in the same tier as Superman pre-crisis? Isnt Popeye just eating spinach and become strong stuff?

Yeah he wont be that level of strong since Oda cant have Luffy neg diffing all admirals combined lol. But i hope that Oda's freedom concept applies that body-speed-strength manipulation to some extent.

And btw why do you say Popeye in the same tier as Superman pre-crisis? Isnt Popeye just eating spinach and become strong stuff?
Popeye has ridiculous shit going for him like surviving the universe being turned off by God, titling the Earth from punching Bluto, a spinach stalk broke through a star, Spinach powered Olive punched a woman into the sun, Popeye blew out the sun with a single blow, gave the sun a black eye from playing Strength Test, bounced Bluto against multiple stars like pinball, and so forth.

And that’s the top of the iceberg.

Popeye has ridiculous shit going for him like surviving the universe being turned off by God, titling the Earth from punching Bluto, a spinach stalk broke through a star, Spinach powered Olive punched a woman into the sun, Popeye blew out the sun with a single blow, gave the sun a black eye from playing Strength Test, bounced Bluto against multiple stars like pinball, and so forth.

And that’s the top of the iceberg.
Like this ?

Pretty funny god give spinach to popeye so, he can be immune reality turn off, and then act surprised it happen.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Why was it difficult for Luffy to achieve his full Zoan form like everyone else??? This still doesn't make that much sense if I am being honest. Why did Luffy have to awaken just to achieve a Zoan transformation that the likes of Morgan can use permanently?

And when ZKK finally happens, Zoro haters will find the next excuse to hate on Zoro.

:kayneshrug:
hahahahahahaha if zkk happens, I will talk about zoro as beautiful as possible and say that he is god in person and so many things like that.

but if it doesn't happen, this place will be a heavenly place with all of you ranting at oda for not making your wet dream come true

the sooner they get used to the idea that it will not happen, the better for their mental health

Why was it difficult for Luffy to achieve his full Zoan form like everyone else??? This still doesn't make that much sense if I am being honest. Why did Luffy have to awaken just to achieve a Zoan transformation that the likes of Morgan can use permanently?
Since the stronger the fruit's full potential, the harder it is to awaken, especially when it has its own will, especially if it's the will of a god, that kinda thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.