Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He should have it before awakening too. All Zoans have quick recovery and high resilience regardless of whether or not they're awakened. Awakening just takes it to the next level, so Luffy always had his zoan recovery, which means all his endurance feats so far are partly due to his devils fruit.
This shit is why i think oda ruined whole luffy abilities. . Unless oda makes a correction that luffy only awakened his df now and only when awakened his stats will increase something like this. Otherwise it is a shit plot in my opinion. I would rather go something else realted to nika

G

Gorosei Informer

Can i wank Luffy since he has "honed his powers to perfection" and even managed to "awaken his powers" even in near-death state after WSC pound him, even tho 800 years have passed without anyone capable of doin it
Funnily enough, I've always felt awakenings were tied into being near death to unlock them, a last resort to survive and thus that how we're gonna get Kaido's too. The closest Kaido has come to actually dying since Gods' Valley and vs Oden actually ofc. But Kaido didn't awaken vs Oden ofc either, but I think Kaido was still "too healthy" then, he need to be hanging on for dear life, by a single thread or so to awaken.

Also funnily enough too, Luffy and Zoro also feel like the "1% chance to survive guy" seperately.

Funnily enough, I've always felt awakenings were tied into being near death to unlock them, a last resort to survive and thus that how we're gonna get Kaido's too. The closest Kaido has come to actually dying since Gods' Valley.
Yea tbh it may be like a haki bloom stuff, you used the fruit's potential to the max in a life-death situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.