Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:risitameh::saden:

Now oda is just messing too much with his fruit...its now acting like Logia/Paramecia(which generate stuff like DD and Kata.)

idk why there was no good foreshadowing of the fruit if it was so important in fact no one even cared about it. :kayneshrug:
for quite some time, I personally had the thought that Awakening has two stages....
the two stages is getting access to other DF type

Meaning, if you are Paramecia, you can have some Logia and Zoan abilities, if you are Zoan, you get access to Logia and Paramecia abilities, and so on

Meaning, when Luffy was fighting Doffy who ate a paramecia.... Luffy stated about Doffy's awakening that it looks like a logia now... and basically when you master that fruit and awakening fully, it basically is hard to categorize it as one of any type of fruit... which will be Oda's way of saying that ALL DF can be of equal importance if the user is that good....

I also would like to bring up Enel final form as an example against Luffy.... Enel who is a Logia with electricity power, at the very end he looked like he had a Zoan transformation to mythical being "Raijin".... it really felt weird and many have theorized that it could be his awakening form or related to it

So,I feel awakening allows you access to use special abilities in other categories HOWEVER it must be suited with the fruit...

I'll give an example.... A zoan user like Hancock sister who uses snake DF... normally it is just a Zoan DF, close combat..... but because snake has ability of producing poison... that can somehow get access to Logia/Paramecia realm through the poison

Let's say you have cat cat devil fruit.... cats are known for their Nails which can scratch you OR also their light movement with no sound.... thus the name for name "cat burglar"..... So, Oda can go the route of getting accessin creating very sharp nailsand producing shit as sharp as Doffy's strings.... or maybe the light movement of cats might allow it to have access to an ability like Sobe Sobe fruit (invisibility)
or have 9 lives (which is similar to Brook revive fruit)....etc....

So.. yeah... I feel that's what awakening will be like when explained

Guys this is my understanding
Like sengoku has mythical zoan model buddha(it means he Has all the abilities of Buddha)
Like Marco has mythical zoan phoenix(he has all the abilities of phoenix)
Same Luffy has mythical zoan model nika(he has all the abilities of sun god Nika)
WHAT do you guys says?

I saw some dudes crying like if Luffy was not made by rubber anymore. Like if the awakening of the fruit turns out to be a counter for the fruit without the awakening.

These dudes need to reread this manga

To everyone saying why didn’t luffy use varios forms like hybrid,

Bruh, he literally uses gears which are definitely his version of forms
no that's not hybrid forms because you see hybrid means the zonn ability should atleast cover some part of body like how marco did and kaido did. What luffy did is pumping his blood and blowing air to make him bigger That's not what you call hybrid.

It really feels like the IQ of this fandom dropped to -100 all of a sudden

Why didn’t marines try hard? Bro, as far as we know, the marines didnt even know and they still dont know

Only the Gorosei and Imu probably knew about this

The only question is if they knew about it, why didn’t they instruct someone before
It's probably Garp

Status
Not open for further replies.