Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Highly depends on:

- Kaido having awakening too like Luffy (his dragon zoan having its "own" spirit now).

- Kaido's flashback

- How much fighting Oda wants to show in the midst of every other character plot.

I still think we have roughly 10 or so chapters left (not just straight fighting, but scenes with Zunisha, CP-0, Denjiro, etc), aka all or most of Volume 104.

Let's see what Kaido does in response to this first
Valid.

Well I am not angry, I just got nothing to say.

There are leaked images I saw before I got deleted.

one is luffy hold kaido dragon form with popeye muscle scene.

second - kaido got looney tunes beat down -like person have a bump with stars circle around it.

Btw who is orc machine guy ? And what series he is from ?
I saw the images too, the thing is this thread is flooded with people who "don't want spoilers" yet discuss about them. If you don't want to see leaked images and what's happening in chapter 1044 then please go away from this thread instead of spamming. "Reporting for posting leaked images and story in a Spoiler thread". What's next? Report me for being straight?

Remember when Luffy was just a kid with a somewhat mediocre fruit, but his mastery of it made him a beast?

wtf happened.
I don't think Oda ruined that because we still have the fact that Luffy thought it was true. So he did work hard up to this point.

The problem is that Nika isn't a thing. Or wasn't before Oda pulled it out of his ass. So the new definition is completely made up, lacking even the definition of Ope Ope because at least Law had to extrapolate surgical shit.

And if you're going to bullshit like that, might as well keep it a paramecia. This man literally came up with the "special paramecia" term for one power and never used it again.
He said that after he streched out so that makes no sense...
Yeah, when his arm got pulled in the bar... that's not a damn Zoan.

TF?

Now I'm intrigued?

Anyone can pinpoint me to the direction of these "illegal" images (outside of this site)?

Edit: Nevermind. I thought people were just concerned with spoilers. If it's a legal issue, it makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.