Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The best part of One Piece was Oda taking seemingly "weak" Devil Fruits and making them look hax. Rubber, Mochi, String, Cracker. That was real creativity.

Now he's essentially said "fuck it". Why be creative? Just have a DF that can be anything and all things. Then you can justify any stupid bullshit you want. Like a preschooler coming up with a story.

I said last week that One Piece has been taking a nosedive since TS, but this was the final nail in the coffin. This story isn't for adults, nor middle schoolers. It's for 3 year olds.
Being wrong sure made you mad
:pepecopium::pepecorn:

Chapter goin make me eat my words huh? Bitch apoo better be in the chapter, caribou better be in the chapter, carrot better in this chapter even everyone on they alliance that still up better get fight scenes since you think it goin please every fanbase :zosleepy:eat a dick clown @Lance_Dragonite

I think the whole Nika possession thing is still a huge possibility. It doesn't make sense for Gear 5 to have no consequences. G2 drained Luffy's stamina, G3 made him small, G4 took his haki, but G5 has no negatives? it especially makes no sense when we were outright shown that Kid and Law's awakenings drained their stamina and they awakened even before Luffy did.

Obviously as a zoan, Luffy's awakening won't have the same consequences as Kid and Law's. As crocodile said, awakened zoans have higher stamina. However awakened zoans also kinda lost their minds.

Which is why imo Nika possessing Luffy is even more likely than ever. It would be the consequence of Luffy overusing G5. If Luffy overuses G5, he goes into a rage mode and nobody would be able to stop him. This might be why we only see Kaido's crazy eyed form(which bares semblance to Luffy's eyes in G5) for 1-off attacks. Kaido might not be able to spam his awakening without going into a rage and killing people.

The best part of One Piece was Oda taking seemingly "weak" Devil Fruits and making them look hax. Rubber, Mochi, String, Cracker. That was real creativity.

Now he's essentially said "fuck it". Why be creative? Just have a DF that can be anything and all things. Then you can justify any stupid bullshit you want. Like a preschooler coming up with a story.

I said last week that One Piece has been taking a nosedive since TS, but this was the final nail in the coffin. This story isn't for adults, nor middle schoolers. It's for 3 year olds.
It's for adults who want to feel young again.

Status
Not open for further replies.