Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Luffy has become The Mask? :few: Zoan fruits choose their users huh. So Luffy is the chosen one and is Joyboy because of that :suresure:. Oda went down The Chosen MC shonen trope after all

Lol it’s definitely not reality bending powers where he can copy other fruits or literally do anything. He’s still just rubber as the gorosei said, just with more strength and freedom to use the power. Plus the looney toons thing is just among some other powers he might have. Not as broken as I thought so I’m fine.

Damn Lik it's sad to see you in this state

:crazwhat:

You've reached a new level of delusion and created a reality for yourself that Luffy himself with his godly df couldn't even create

:kobeha:

Don't worry Lik once this arc is over I'll be making a thread to bring you back into reality

:ihaha:
This level of cope and delusion shouldn’t even be possible lol

Lol it’s definitely not reality bending powers where he can copy other fruits or literally do anything. He’s still just rubber as the gorosei said, just with more strength and freedom to use the power. Plus the looney toons thing is just among some other powers he might have. Not as broken as I thought so I’m fine.
Its not reality bending
As gorosei said Nika have rubber body

Mythicalzoan is really the goat DF

Zoro is Moon
Nika is Sun
As the Gorousei says this, in a magnificent and epic double page we see the silhouette of Luffy with the full Moon in the background. His silhouette is identical to Nika's (without weapons in his hands). Although we only see a black silhouette, it's clear that Luffy is laughing. In addition, the sound of drums continues.

its semi warping, and he did that already to kaido
this fruit must be > WB fruit, Law, sugar and more more

Status
Not open for further replies.