Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you alright?

I didnt even mention Zoro in my post.

Black Lightning is ad CoC in case you forgot.
Dont know why you are debating this.
Its not like it take anything away from Luffy lol.
In the end he did use ad CoC.
Next chapter will have him use it more into his attack vs Hybrid/Awakened Kaido.

Its as if some of you realy have nightmare about Zoro imo.

My post was about @MonsterZoro who was saying ad CoC is useless and that Luffy didnt use it this chapter.
They do lol. Whenever Luffy gets a powerup certain users come crawling out their basements. But when he's getting abused by Kaido, they're nowhere to be seen.

Zoro IS their favourite character after all

Have you seen the state of damaji Luffy is doing?
Still nothing despite reaching the peak of his power. :milaugh:
You wont be making any threads once this arc is over. :myman:

At least he's still fighting. Lol. You see the Zoro's strongest attack? It created a papercut damage to Kaido and turned him into a vegetable mummy only to be babysitted by Chopper and rely on a Mink Steroid to make himself useful. Now he's fighting an imaginary grim reaper. lol

Have you seen the state of damaji Luffy is doing?
Still nothing despite reaching the peak of his power. :milaugh:
You wont be making any threads once this arc is over. :myman:
Luffy is throwing around Kaido like prime Ichigo was toying with Aizen.

Don't cry when Luffy devastates Kaido with his damaji

:ihaha:

I warned you when you pre ejaculated when Kaido cheap shotted Luffy that this would only mean Luffy would come back stronger but your hate for Luffy blinded you to the obvious...

Zoro ain't the MC

:risitavirus:

Zoro became the Moon and is now watching over Luffy.

:noo:
As the Gorousei says this, in a magnificent and epic double page we see the silhouette of Luffy with the full Moon in the background. His silhouette is identical to Nika's (without weapons in his hands). Although we only see a black silhouette, it's clear that Luffy is laughing. In addition, the sound of drums continues.

As the Gorousei says this, in a magnificent and epic double page we see the silhouette of Luffy with the full Moon in the background. His silhouette is identical to Nika's (without weapons in his hands). Although we only see a black silhouette, it's clear that Luffy is laughing. In addition, the sound of drums continues.
Yes i was just giving hope to ZKK believers. Never let anyone else tell you its over.
:sweat:

13. Some of Bink's Sake Lyrics include: "Now the waves are dancing, Beat upon the drums.... (Drums of Liberation) If you lose your nerve this breath could be your last.... (Luffy's Defeat) But if you just hold on, The morning sun will rise (Sun God Nika)" & then " .....But don't look so down, For tomorrow night The Moon will also rise! (Possibly Zoro?)" (This is clearly related to Toki's Prophecy too)
:perocry:
:joker::joker::joker:

Status
Not open for further replies.