Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
GUYS I THINK I MIGHT KNOW WHY GOROSEI DIDN'T SEND ADMIRALS AFTER LUFFY
BECAUSE THEY CANNOT TRUST THEM THEY CAN ONLY RELY ON CIPHER POL
I MEAN IF KIZARU HAD THAT KIND OF INFORMATION YOU CAN THINK HOW CRUCIAL WILL THAT BE OR IF FUJITORA HAD IT
so why didnt they said cipher pol then
don't even need to send someone after him
how about mentioning the threat of his the fruit he has even once

they were quick to highlight
he is a D
he is dragon's son
but never
"he also has that devil fruit"

lol the mental turns to justify why the world government paid no mind to luffy's fruit till now is funny.

To be honest hand waive all the silliness. Luffy's powers are whatever.

It's the WG the main antagonists being retconned and broken that makes me upset. Like this seriously breaks the whole series.
is this your first time witnessing a shonen? every anime out there which centered to battle are like this, there would be a time an MC undergo some big changes and become broken while fighting overpower villain, but this thing is stricted to one villain, example of retcon goku vs freeza, yusuke vs sensui, naruto vs madara, what's ruining the story was theres too many idiots making opinion out of their arse , some are even believe Kaido is the strongest luffy will ever face. cause of the hype strongest creature. kaido maybe the strongest in this moment but the next arc he could be weak.

he is a D
he is dragon's son
but never

lol the mental turns to justify why the world government paid no mind to luffy's fruit till now is funny.
As they said no one awakened it in 800 years, + they had the balance of powers installed for reasons like this. It's only when Big Mom got defeated that they considered a possibility that Luffy will awaken to beat Kaido.

he is a D
he is dragon's son
but never

I think they were naive they were thinking that in 800years not a single user was able to do awakening so they didn't gave much thought

As they said no one awakened it in 800 years, + they had the balance of powers installed for reasons like this. It's only when Big Mom got defeated that they considered a possibility that Luffy will awaken to beat Kaido.
no one awakening the fruit doesn't mean it can't be brought up once as a cause for concern........
they discuss probable threats in their domain all the time
if something like that was mentioned
and oda did this now
that would be foreshadowing . it wasn't so now fans are coming up with their own rational to justify why they didnt care or take action.

its ok to acknowledge this might not have been a fairly recent insert.

Status
Not open for further replies.