Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m gonna be real with you guys. This chapter pisses me off like 10x more than Kin’emon being fake killed for poop jokes.

For me personally, this has basically killed any desire I have to see later OP fights with Luffy. And I no longer want to see Luffy vs Akainu. Oda basically massacred my motivation for my own freaking agenda lmao.
Are you ready to see Luffy making his mouth the size of a mountain, anding eat Akainu's meteor volcano just like giant apples, and burps back those meteor to Akainu but while altering the law of physics of those meteors to imitate antimatter instead? :suresure:

Are you ready to see Luffy making his mouth the size of a mountain, anding eat Akainu's meteor volcano just like giant apples, and burps back those meteor to Akainu but while altering the law of physics of those meteors to imitate antimatter instead? :suresure:
Nah luffy will just eat them and complain about how they are so hot. Then blow steam out of his ears like a cartoon

I’m gonna be real with you guys. This chapter pisses me off like 10x more than Kin’emon being fake killed for poop jokes.

For me personally, this has basically killed any desire I have to see later OP fights with Luffy. And I no longer want to see Luffy vs Akainu. Oda basically massacred my motivation for my own freaking agenda lmao.
Only if he uses gear 5. Luffy v Akainu is gonna be serious tho red dog killed his brother

(unpopular opinion) i still think Akainu can take on this current luffy and give him a serious fight.

Dont eat me guys
:believe::pepehands:
His Awakening does not mean anything to Luffy who has Advanced Conquerors Haki and Advanced Armament barrier haki + Internal Destruction haki.

We already saw what Shanks did to him at marineford, making Akainu freeze up and sweat, as well as blocking akainu's powers completely with a barrier to orevent it from hitting Koby.

(unpopular opinion) i still think Akainu can take on this current luffy and give him a serious fight.

Dont eat me guys
:believe::pepehands:
Of course he does. Please rest easy. Luffy lost against Monet and Carrot. He suffered G4 amnesia when fighting Hody Jones. He didnt immediately finish Doflamingo after Leo Bazooka. The fight against Akainu wont be easy.

I loathe live reactor but for moment like this maybe its a good thing.
also hoping to whatever god that could, I wish uzumaki khan would not be spoiled on this.....
but it seems impossible lol

Status
Not open for further replies.