Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coping?
:milaugh:

Just because I understand Zoro's role in Wano is not over is not coping. I get it, it's Luffy. He has to defeat Kaido because he's Luffy. It doesn't matter if he loses 100 times and receives 100 more power-ups he's going to defeat Kaido because he's Luffy.

Luffy has to defeat Kaido because that's the way it works. for that because that's how long is written. Just like how Oda told us Luffy's df it's not special powerful.

Hold on? Oda told us that and he just changed that but nothing else can't be different because you say so.
Cry

:gokulaugh:

Zoro's role in Wano isn't over he's got this dumbass grim reaper plot but his role with Kaido is

:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

:kata:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
People will ignore every hint, parralel and build up going into ZKK and call it bad writing, but will eat toon force shit like this.

Retconning Luffys df after 25 years, making the Goresei look like amateurs and trapping luffy in a destiny that he didn't choose is the furthest thing from "good writing"

Lmao this chapter makes EoS Naruto look great in comparison.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Man OP was so serious before Wano v2

Yeah goofiness was always part of the story
But it was really fun and done smartly
It always flowed so nicely, nothing felt that forced
Water Luffy still makes me laugh to this day

But gear 5 Nika is lot lot worse : completely change Luffy power and originality, Luffy doing all those crazy stuff with the gum gum was amazing. With the Nika ? Not that much.

And the goofiness here is pushed tenfold, it’s completely looney tunes territory. And it doesn’t suit the story. Especially after 4 loses against Kaido and when tension was at his maximum.

I don’t really like the way Luffy powers are going but let’s see maybe when I’ll cool down i will see it with clearer eyes but for now it’s not good, at all

I personally like Oda's humor and goofy moments like this:

But there is supposed to be a balance between drama and humor.
This chapter is like a final nail to a coffin that is Onigashima war... No stakes, fakeout deaths, run piece, minor plots all over, retarded overused gags and in the end of the day Looney fucking Tunes...
New World is a dangerous place they say...:gokulaugh:

Yeah goofiness was always part of the story
But it was really fun and done smartly
It always flowed so nicely, nothing felt that forced
Water Luffy still makes me laugh to this day

But gear 5 Nika is lot lot worse : completely change Luffy power and originality, Luffy doing all those crazy stuff with the gum gum was amazing. With the Nika ? Not that much.

And the goofiness here is pushed tenfold, it’s completely looney tunes territory. And it doesn’t suit the story. Especially after 4 loses against Kaido and when tension was at his maximum.

I don’t really like the way Luffy powers are going but let’s see maybe when I’ll cool down i will see it with clearer eyes but for now it’s not good, at all
I wont mind the change, he still has the properties of rubber but on an extreme because he awakened. He's somply a human mythical zoan with powers to stretch, when awakened to an extreme.

What I would have done tho keep this fruit not as known to the Gorosei, but keep it as a legend among Lunarians to tie into their lore.

Gorosei knowing so much about it but not taking proper actions when they destroyed Ohara, destroyed Law's hometown for profit is kind of eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.