Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CHAPTER 1045 EARLY SPOILERS:

Chapter 1,045: “Kai D. O”.
Germa 66's Niji and Yonji's bick fat cocks, Vol. 9 “Since Mama isn't here we can do whatever we want with your big fat cocks." On the cover, Niji and Yonji close their eyes as Prim and Kato prepare to ride their BIG FAT COCKS (of science).

Chapter starts with Kaido... he says "We are not so different you and I"
Luffy says Nika Nika ni SUCKERU PUNCHIIII and Kaido falls to the ground
Luffy walks up to Kaido

Kaido begs Luffy not to kill him revealing his true identity as the gatekeeper of JoyBoy candidates. His true name is Kai D. O, caretaker of the Will of D!!! We see a flashback of Kai D. O, crying after killing potential JoyBoys over the past 40 years. Kai D. O adds that O D. En was a potential JoyBoy too but Kai D. O got jealous and killed him and regretted it ever since.

Luffy says "didnt read plus ratio", places his left arm on his right shoulder and rotates his right arm in places winding up a punch. Luffy then uppercuts Kai D. O who gets launched into the sky and a star flashes, hinting that Kai D. O has been kicked out of Wano for good.

A hologram of Nika appears in front of Luffy and announces that Luffy is his true inheritor but must pay 20% inheritance tax of his abilities to the World Government as outlined in the latest tax reforms. Luffy refuses and DESTROYS Nika's hologram with a burst of conqueror's haki.

Afterwards, Luffy descends to the main floor. Sanji and Nami inform him in tears that Zoro has died. He had peed himself and shat his pants. Luffy laughs and names Kinemon his new crew swordsman and new first mate. Sanji protests that he should be first mate since he has been there longer and is stronger than Kinemon. Kinemon places a rock on Sanji's head and Jutsu's Zoro's piss and shit covered clothes on Sanji. Everyone laughs at Sanji and in retaliation Sanji diable jambes but Kinemon cuts through fire and Sanji's legs. Sanji bleeds to death and Luffy names Tama as his crew's new cook. They are going on a kibi-dango Keto diet.

Suddenly Akainu appears. He has betrayed the world government and is here to join the strawhats.

BREAK NEXT WEEK
:sanmoji:

Another great thing about this reveal that Luffy has a Mythical Zoan Devil fruit, is we finally get an explanation as to how and why Luffy seemingly can heal much MUCH faster than the average person. All those moments where he is like "It's ok, I just have to eat some meat", are finally explainable. He doesn't have some magical meat eating healing ability, but rather, he has the ability of a Zoan, which one of it's main functions is having great healing speed. This is fucking wild, because the more you look into scenarios involving Luffy, the more it makes sense that his DF was a Zoan DF all along....

Germa 66's Niji and Yonji's bick fat cocks, Vol. 9 “Since Mama isn't here we can do whatever we want with your big fat cocks." On the cover, Niji and Yonji close their eyes as Prim and Kato prepare to ride their BIG FAT COCKS (of science).

Luffy walks up to Kaido

Kaido begs Luffy not to kill him revealing his true identity as the gatekeeper of JoyBoy candidates. His true name is Kai D. O, caretaker of the Will of D!!! We see a flashback of Kai D. O, crying after killing potential JoyBoys over the past 40 years. Kai D. O adds that O D. En was a potential JoyBoy too but Kai D. O got jealous and killed him and regretted it ever since.

Luffy says "didnt read plus ratio", places his left arm on his right shoulder and rotates his right arm in places winding up a punch. Luffy then uppercuts Kai D. O who gets launched into the sky and a star flashes, hinting that Kai D. O has been kicked out of Wano for good.

A hologram of Nika appears in front of Luffy and announces that Luffy is his true inheritor but must pay 20% inheritance tax of his abilities to the World Government as outlined in the latest tax reforms. Luffy refuses and DESTROYS Nika's hologram with a burst of conqueror's haki.

Afterwards, Luffy descends to the main floor. Sanji and Nami inform him in tears that Zoro has died. He had peed himself and shat his pants. Luffy laughs and names Kinemon his new crew swordsman and new first mate. Sanji protests that he should be first mate since he has been there longer and is stronger than Kinemon. Kinemon places a rock on Sanji's head and Jutsu's Zoro's piss and shit covered clothes on Sanji. Everyone laughs at Sanji and in retaliation Sanji diable jambes but Kinemon cuts through fire and Sanji's legs. Sanji bleeds to death and Luffy names Tama as his crew's new cook. They are going on a kibi-dango Keto diet.

Suddenly Akainu appears. He has betrayed the world government and is here to join the strawhats.

BREAK NEXT WEEK
This could be better than the actual chapter. I mean it's really not impossible

Luffy walks up to Kaido

BREAK NEXT WEEK
This sounds like something the baby of @Cross_Marian X @Jew D. Boy would write(if it weren't for the zoro hate lol)

Remember when few users thought that Kaido was almost at his deathbed? Saying one attack would be enough to beat him and G4 Boundman was about to win?
:suresure::suresure:
Clearly Drunken kaido>Boundman G4 Adv CoC Luffy.
God if he has even a trumpcard ala Awakeening, this beast will be unstoppable..
:steef::steef:
--Haters hate and some of them were luffy fan ; tekking101 also always try to shit on kaido -- From him claiming Kaido doesn't have hybrid form to kaido being the weakest dragon to him claiming that kaido would have been defeated last chapter if CP0 wouldn't have interfered to alliance can defeat kaido :suresure::suresure::suresure:

--If kaido shows awakening I want to see haters reactions and also tekking101's ; wonder how he will shit on kaido

Last edited:
Another great thing about this reveal that Luffy has a Mythical Zoan Devil fruit, is we finally get an explanation as to how and why Luffy seemingly can heal much MUCH faster than the average person. All those moments where he is like "It's ok, I just have to eat some meat", are finally explainable. He doesn't have some magical meat eating healing ability, but rather, he has the ability of a Zoan, which one of it's main functions is having great healing speed. This is fucking wild, because the more you look into scenarios involving Luffy, the more it makes sense that his DF was a Zoan DF all along....
Physicall strenght and Endurance too.

I just realized something. The Nika fruit causes Luffy to laugh uncontrollably and this power, to some extent, extends to other people.
The One Piece is a treasure that made Roger and his crew laugh uncontrollably.

I think the One Piece could be something that Joyboy created using the Nika fruit. Possibly a tool or a weapon of some sort. This object, however, looks profoundly mundane or possibly even ridiculous. Yet it is greatly important due to the role its history(much like Luffy's hat) and what it meant to Joyboy.

That's why it is called a laugh tale. The One Piece is something really ridiculous that also happened to be very important. In addition, its probably infused with the Nika fruit's awakening, which caused roger to laugh.
I wish that clownerys were done but a nigg4 knows deep in ones heart that u is right. One Piece reveal will be a pretty big mess imo

Someone please please tell me the timeline of when usually spoilers and chapters come. I keep checking hourly all through the week.
Tell me in terms of est or ist or jst…
Gomenasai in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.