Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda doesn't want any tension lol
At least let Kaido go rampage for 1 chapter
Stop holding Kaido backk

And once again which doesn't make any sense about Luffy DF.
If World Govt were serious about getting it, why don't they hunt him down, there's many chance to capture him during pre skip. Such inconsistency.

It really look like Oda doesn't originally plan about Luffy DF, and he only plan it on the very least during the start of post time skip.
yeah it does come off as a retcon I m need Oda to give more info cuz this just doesn't hold up that well.. oda usually gives lots of foreshadowing but this come off as disjointed and too random.

Oda had Luffy awaken this so his conquerors Haki grew stronger.

Remember what rayleigh said, Conqueror haki grows when the user themselves improve. So in order to make his Conquerors Haki stronger, Luffy had to awaken.

Now, Luffy's Conquerors haki is so strong that it shook kaido.

Luffy's Devil fruit does not matter, the main objective was always for Luffy to power up his Conquerors Haki. Which Luffy did by improving himself.

Luffy will use his OP Conquerors Haki to fight and defeat Blackbeard.

Then we may get kaido Flashback or awakening in 12 days if we are lucky :myman:
Post automatically merged:

:quest::laughmoji:
I'm being dead serious, when I said that. It will be useless against blackbeard. Luffy is still just a rubberman, just with more flexibility. Nothing special about it, other than the fact that he just takes a new physical form, and it belonging to joyboy 800+ years ago

Oda doesn't want any tension lol
At least let Kaido go rampage for 1 chapter
Stop holding Kaido backk

And once again which doesn't make any sense about Luffy DF.
If World Govt were serious about getting it, why don't they hunt him down, there's many chance to capture him during pre skip. Such inconsistency.

It really look like Oda doesn't originally plan about Luffy DF, and he only plan it on the very least during the start of post time skip.
If Oda didnt hold back, Kaidou will have killed all scabbards, all Minks, Zoro, Kidd, Killer, Heart Pirate Crews, Kidd Pirate Crews, Nami, Robin, Chopper, since rooftop, do you really want that kind of thing happening? I mean i know i do since i want Law for next nakama and Luffy will be too depressed since his crews are dead but if Oda didnt hold Kaidou back that would be what kind of happened.:endthis:

Remember what rayleigh said, Conqueror haki grows when the user themselves improve. So in order to make his Conquerors Haki stronger, Luffy had to awaken.

Luffy's Devil fruit does not matter, the main objective was always for Luffy to power up his Conquerors Haki. Which Luffy did by improving himself.

Disagree about Luffy's DF being useless against BB, if theres a narrative of "being able to fight however he wants" theres always possibility of Luffy, when goes G5, being unrestricted even by Yami2 nullifying powers

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta

:tchpepe:

If Oda didnt hold back, Kaidou will have killed all scabbards, all Minks, Zoro, Kidd, Killer, Heart Pirate Crews, Kidd Pirate Crews, Nami, Robin, Chopper, since rooftop, do you really want that kind of thing happening? I mean i know i do since i want Law for next nakama and Luffy will be too depressed since his crews are dead but if Oda didnt hold Kaidou back that would be what kind of happened.:endthis:
Kaido defeated the samurai and they can still move and fight what plot armor is that. Like is there no consequences for alliance side

Status
Not open for further replies.