Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1045 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|One Piece Chapter 1045 Spoiler Summaries and Images|
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is for posting "One Piece Chapter 1045 Spoiler Summaries and Images". Please use the thread "One Piece Chapter 1045 Spoilers Discussion" to discuss spoilers.

|Rules|
  • Please familiarize yourself with the "Worstgen Rules," and be sure to follow them meticulously.
  • Do not discuss the spoilers outside the dedicated threads until the chapter is out. Also avoid saying things that might hint at revealing the spoilers—Not everyone enjoys spoilers so let's not ruin their fun.
  • Avoid posting links to the other sites hosting the spoilers as much as possible—but make sure to credit the original source.
  • Do not use spoiler images in your avatar/signature/memes until the chapter release.
  • Avoid posting the already posted content again; such posts will be removed or modified without prior notice.
  • This thread is for spoilers only—do not post anything discussion related to this thread. Any post that is deemed irrelevant to the spoilers will be either removed or moved to the discussion thread.
  • This thread remains closed until someone finds spoilers from a trusted source, so you may spend your time at "The Waiting Room" as you wait for the spoilers.
  • Please contact a staff member as soon as you find spoilers from a trusted source so that we can open the spoiler threads. You may post the spoilers in the "Waiting Room" if the staff members take too long to respond.

DISCLAIMER: Worstgen does not create or take part in the creation of these spoilers. The spoilers are found on sources on the internet (open information), and are posted here for discussion.

Spoilers, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Little Spoiler, more details in next hours :wink:

- Chapter 1,045: “Next Level”.
- In the Color Spread, Straw Hat crew is sitting together with letters “Sea of Liberation”.
- All chapter is about Luffy Vs. Kaidou. The battle is VERY FUNNY, you will enjoy a lot reading it (more than any Spoiler or summary).
- Kaidou comments how unusual Luffy's fruit is: it turns environment into rubber (like Paramecia) but also transforms user (like Zoan).
- Luffy uses a new attack called “Gomu Gomu no Gigant” turning his entire body into giant. He looks like a God.
- Momonosuke and Yamato reach the rooftop and see Luffy's new form.
- Luffy runs out of energy, but he gets his drum heartbeat back and recovers.
- At the end of the chapter, Luffy punches Kaidou's face very hard.
- Luffy: "This is fun, right Kaidou?"

This week it will be impossible for me to publish my full summary. I have a lot of work and I don't think I have enough time to write it. But I will try until the last minute.

> - Luffy runs out of energy, but he gets his drum heartbeat back and recovers.

A clarification about this, in Spanish redon said

- Luffy runs out of energy but he gets his heart to pump blood(thanks to the drum heartbeat) and recovers.

The clarification is just because there are people saying that maybe it has after effects like losing lifespan or something

Last edited:
S

SwordMaster

From redon piratekinges
I've deleted all the leaked images, no one else post them please.

The reason is very simple: they are official RAW images from Shueisha (in this case from the editors of the MangaPlus chapters) and have been leaked illegally. We don't want there to be any problems with Shueisha, so it's best not to post them on the forum.

This time they are not photos or scans from the magazine, they are something much more serious. I don't know who was the abnormal who leaked them, but between this and last week, in the end Shueisha is going to end up taking action and they're going to screw us all...

From redon (pirate-king.es)

https://www.pirate-king.es/foro/post1419557.html#p1419557

"In the last month people are doing too much bullshit with the leaks (post the Spoilers very soon, leak official images...). They are not respecting anything or anyone, and as this continues, things can end very badly.

For my part, I will try to take certain measures from next week so that things calm down a bit."

Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
Delete this when someone translates it:

- Yamato and Kaidou confirms that his hair and clothes turned "white". Now you know fan artists.
- Kaidou said his power is like an illustrated story, he even said it was an interesting 'show'
- Kaidou also says that Luffy is fighting using Haoushoku and Busoushoku and also giving influence to other things

-When Luffy loses all his energy, he realizes that the reason is because before he was about to die and that this form consumes a lot. Kaidou tells him to rest in peace, someone will talk about this fight in the future(like what he said to Oden when he was about to die) but Luffy says if he dies here everyone else will become bones.
Momo says that Luffy's "voice" is about to disappear, Luffy says that he can't lose here and repeats 4 names, "Momo, Tama, Kin'emon, Pedro" while he does something, Kaidou realizes what that something is and tells him that he will die but Luffy keeps doing it saying "Get loud, heartbeat sound!" and recovers his form.

D

Deleted member 83

As per usual, please point out any mistakes

Page 1
Kaido: pant pant...I thought...You were dead
Luffy: Me too! Ahhahaha
Kaido: seeing that the rubber is starting to affect the surrounding.. pant pant...It should be safe to assume that... It's the awakening of paramecia fruit
But... Something's off
That kind of "transformation" should be a zoan exclusive!
Luffy: hm?

Page 2
Luffy: gya!!
You bastard!!
Gomu gomu no....!!!

Page 3
Luffy: ... Balloon!!!
Kaido: damn you..!!!

Page 4:
Yamato: what's that?! What's happening right now?!
Momo: I don't have the slightest clue!! Kaido just inflated?!!
Kaido: damn it...!! What's going on?! MY body is not rubber!!
Luffy: ah! There's the lights!
Gomu gomu no....

Page 5:
Luffy: escape rocket!!!
Nahahahaha!!
Shishishi!!
Gomu Gomu no...
Momo: Luffy?!
Momo & Yamato: huh?!!

Page 6&7
Luffy: Gigant!!!
Yamato: who's that?!
Momo: huh?! Why do I hear Luffy's "voice" from that?!
Yamato: that's Luffy?!
Luffy: Gya!!
Gomu gomu no

Page 8
Luffy: fly rope!!
Kaido: blast breath!!!
Luffy: aw aw hot!!

Page 9
Yamato: oh no! That blast breath was a clean hit!!
Luffy: unforgivable

Page 10
Luffy: gomu gomu no
Kaido: pant pant.. Conqueror of three worlds... Ragnaraku!!!
Luffy: that hurts!!!

Page 11
Kaido: it's like straight out of a picture book..!!
Luffy: ouch it hurts
Kaido: that was an interesting "show" you just put on
But is that it? That's your limit? Then you can't possibly defeat me
Luffy: sha rup

Page 12
Luffy: who says I'm at my limit huff
Huh? Pant.. weez..
I'm tired...
Kaido: who the hell are you?!
Luffy: dats right.. I was just a da edge af deaf.. dis is draining...
Kaido: Just die then, rest assured that this battle of you guys’ shall not be forgotten...
Luffy: I don't need...That kind of stuff...!!
Huff huff
If we die..Only thing left are our bones shishishi!!

Page 13
Yamato: that's actually Luffy!! He looks completely different now with his hair and clothes all white like that
Momo: but his "voice" is fading now!!
Luffy: this isn't the end.. Isn't that right.. Momo!! Tama! Kin'emon!! Pedro!!
Kaido: worororo!
Hey, you're dying
Luffy: you still think.. I'm scared of something like that?!
Come on, my heart!!
Kaido: very well!!
Luffy: here they come! That's the sound!
Yamato: Luffy watch out!

Page 14
Yamato: huh?!
Luffy: that hurts!!!

Page 15
Luffy: three, two, one...Zero!!

Page 16
Kaido: (what's going on with this guy...
He turns all white...
coats himself with armament and conqueror haki...bringing changes to the surrounding...I have never seen such an unbound battle style)
A being capable of bringing me down doesn't exist in this world!!!

Page 17
Luffy: this is so fun!! Kaido!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's my lame-ass summary. All credits go to those who posted the raws and translations.

TITLE: "NEXT LEVEL"
COLOR SPREAD: The Straw Hat Pirates are having fun together.

FULL SUMMARY:
The chapter picks off where the previous one ended. Kaidou comments on how unusual Luffy's devil fruit is. It allows him to manipulate his body more freely and turn his surrounding into rubber, much like how an awakened paramecia-type devil fruit works, but it also grants him the same enhancements and transformations that are exclusive only to zoan-type devil fruits.

While Kaidou speaks, Luffy bounces in front of him using an altered terrain. Kaidou attempts to bite him, but Luffy defends himself by inflating his limbs and muscles.

Luffy then enters Kaidou and continues to bounce around inside him, inflating his body, even more, using "Gomu Gomu no Balloon," forcing Kaidou to inflate himself as well.

Meanwhile, Yamato and Momonosuke returned to the rooftop to investigate, where they discovered Kaidou with his inflated body.

Kaidou is shocked as Luffy's hands come out of his eyes. Luffy swung himself out of Kaidou's body using Kaidou's nose as a prop. Both Yamato and Momonosuke are taken aback by what they have seen. Luffy begins to spew all the excess air out of his body, propelling him into the clouds. Then, in an incredible double-page, a giant Luffy sprang out of it, startling everyone on the Skull Dome rooftop.

Kaidou bites Luffy again, but this time Luffy grabs his horns and body and begins using him as a jumping rope. Kaidou counterattacks with a "Bolo Breath," blasting him off the island.

Kaido: Blast Breath!!!
Luffy: Aw aw hot!!
Yamato: Oh no! That Blast Breath was a clean hit!!
Luffy: Unforgivable!

Then, in order to return to the island, Luffy begins sprinting in the air in a hilarious manner. Kaidou welcomes him back by slamming Luffy's head within the Skull Dome with his "Conqueror of Three Worlds: Ragnaraku." Everyone in the Skull Dome including Law, Kid, Chopper, Nami, and O-Tama is shocked when they see Luffy's enormous head with protruding eyes. Their eyes pop out as well.

Kaidou said his power is like an illustrated story; he even said it was an interesting "show."
When Luffy loses all his energy, he realizes that the reason is that before he was about to die and that this form consumes a lot. Kaidou encourages him to rest in peace, and that someone would talk about this fight in the future (similar to what he said to Oden when he was ready to die), but Luffy argues that if he dies here, everyone else will turn into bones.

Yamato: That's actually Luffy!! He looks completely different now with his hair and clothes all white like that!

Momonosuke claims that Luffy's "voice" is soon to fade away. Luffy thinks he can't lose here and repeats four names: "Momo, Tama, Kin'emon, and Pedro" while doing something. Kaidou recognizes what that something is and informs Luffy that he would die, but Luffy continues to do it, shouting "Get loud, heartbeat sound!" and regaining his shape.

Yamato: Luffy watch out!

Kaidou strikes Luffy with repeated kanabo attacks, but due to his rubbery nature and awakening, his body simply moves with the flow, as if he were just playing with Kaidou.

Kaido: (what's going on with this guy...
He turns all white...
coats himself with armament and conqueror haki... bringing changes to the surrounding...I have never seen such an unbound battle style)
A being capable of bringing me down doesn't exist in this world!!!

The final two pages of the chapter show Luffy punching Kaido and his palm penetrating Kaidou's face, sending him to fall to the ground.

Luffy: This is so fun!! Kaido!

NO BREAK NEXT WEEK!

Status
Not open for further replies.