Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Whitebeard can. Look at chapter 966, how just by being angry he was tilting the seas, damaging it similar to his ALL OUT marineford attack. Picture that Whitebeard young and helathy with working haki going ham.

Primebeard makes this Luffy look like a child.
Very impressive of course but not something a strong char couldn’t handle at this point. Look at aokiji who could easily freeze the whole sea that WB inflicted. We saw that WB in his Prime could nearly one shot Oden so of course he should have been able to defeat Kaido easily. But Luffy in this chapter is something different. Uncontrollably for his enemy, maybe even for himself at the moment. It seems like Kaido gives him his strongest attack and it doesn’t do any damage at all.!

you arent seeing the bigger picture
malleability to turn into any form
unlimited g4 esque forms without consistent haki to hold it up ( potentially time limit issues gone)
malleability allows him to evade a lot of what kaido throws at him better
and potentially as a mythical zoan seems like he is recovering a lot better too.
He was peforming better in base with CoC. Here is just clownery.

I mean dude already had unlimited endurance before. Who cares if he can evade it bettter.

The only difference im seeing here is Kaido is confused and scared for his life.

Yes Whitebeard can. Look at chapter 966, how just by being angry he was tilting the seas, damaging it similar to his ALL OUT marineford attack. Picture that Whitebeard young and helathy with working haki going ham.

Primebeard makes this Luffy look like a child.
i dont think so
i think you need to recognize luffy is at a level that you have to stop thinking that
maxxed out in all forms of haki
cracked mythical zoan that has been awakened
he is giving wb a run for his money

He was peforming better in base with CoC. Here is just clownery.

I mean dude already had unlimited endurance before. Who cares if he can evade it bettter.

The only difference im seeing here is Kaido is confused and scared for his life.
base punches werent packing enough to knock out kaido tho but they did do damage
am sure when he is ready to pull out the bigger attacks you will see the real benefit of this form

What a fight , but honestly don't know how someone gonna give a decent fight to Luffy .
Blackbeard is the only i can think of.. Luffy will toy with everyone else

kaidobros we won
You know full well we don't nothing will change the minds of the haters. Litteraly nothing, you could have Oda himself drop down from a helicopter and break into their room while they are sleeping all the while screaming into their ears with a megaphone that Kaido is the strongest and they would still find a way to doubt it or downplay him.
Post automatically merged:

Looks like an arrogant old man who can’t accept that there Are Luffy and Shanks
You know full well we don't nothing will change the minds of the haters. Litteraly nothing, you could have Oda himself drop down from a helicopter and break into their room while they are sleeping all the while screaming into their ears with a megaphone that Kaido is the strongest and they would still find a way to doubt it or downplay him.

Status
Not open for further replies.