Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really do sincerely think the best way this manga ends is if it allows the MC to life his life the way he wanted until the end. Luffy has constantly said that he will die fighting for what he believes is right.

It's a classic trope, but its one that Oda has mentioned time and time again, even as he has talked about how Luffy is draining his life away using this DF.

I would NOT be surprised if the DF has killed all its previous users this way, including Joyboy.
But isn’t the whole idea supposed to be Luffy succeeding where JoyBoy could not? If JoyBoy died because of the fruit and wasn’t able to suceed with what he said then Luffy is most likely going to do the exact opposite of that to show that he’s true joyboy/hero.

Luffy dying just mirrors the same 2 characters we see and will see in flashbacks of Joyboy and Roger. Luffy is supposed to surpass them in every aspect. One of those aspects is clearly by not dying

I really do sincerely think the best way this manga ends is if it allows the MC to life his life the way he wanted until the end. Luffy has constantly said that he will die fighting for what he believes is right.

It's a classic trope, but its one that Oda has mentioned time and time again, even as he has talked about how Luffy is draining his life away using this DF.

I would NOT be surprised if the DF has killed all its previous users this way, including Joyboy.
Nothing I can say but wait and see lol
One single mention of Luffy's lifespan specifically being affected by the Gears was made by Lucci in Enies Lobby, there's been nothing since then. There's no way Oda ends this story on a tragic note like Luffy dying lol.

Oda is an idiot. Watch Luffy struggle with Kaido now. Only to be able to Low diff him by the time he fights Blackbeard and IMU.

We do know Luffy's devil fruit will be disabled in the fight against Blackbeard( who is stronger than kaido will have2 Awakened Devil Fruits).

So Essentially the 3rd Final Level of CoC( which luffy will obtain) that only Roger and Shanks have will be stronger than Kaido's WHOLE being.

Status
Not open for further replies.