Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž

Wooooooow where is the tension in this fight Oda? Nami's life is on the line and Luffy is just goofing around
SMH
WHERE ARE THE STAAAAAKKKEEESSS?
HOW AM I READING LUFFY VS KAIDO AND NOT FEELING LIKE I GOTTA CALL THE SUICIDE HOT LINEEEEEEE!!!!!

From redon (pirate-king.es)

https://www.pirate-king.es/foro/post1419557.html#p1419557

"In the last month people are doing too much bullshit with the leaks (post the Spoilers very soon, leak official images...). They are not respecting anything or anyone, and as this continues, things can end very badly.

For my part, I will try to take certain measures from next week so that things calm down a bit."
he should stop posting the hints

Didn't someone post a movie refference yesterday that shows that Oda planned luffys fruit since the beginning?

Edit: i only found this on twitter, In the OP movie released in 2002 One Piece: Chopper's Kingdom on the Island of Strange Animals There is a character that manages to hypnotize Zoan users due to their wild nature. Guess the only exception that happened to be also hypnotized in that movie? Yes, Luffy which we now know is a Zoan user.
How do people even find things like that haha.

:smart:

You are a luffy fan, you won't understand their pains :josad:
There is nothing to be pained. Kaidou has shown to be a monster and one man army. So even if Kaidou loses in a silly way or die in a silly way doesn't reduce his feats. The only one who gave Luffy 4L's in the whole series. The only downside is those L's should have added some casualties like Kinemon, Marco, or few other scabbards.

Status
Not open for further replies.