Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shonen rules would imply he definitely has awakening coz no way it makes sense he doesnt

But, i think he is able to use it all times and hence he has been using it throughout this fight
Yes it would be something he’s subconsciously using through the whole entire time he’s been fighting but him getting an awakening form like Luffy?? I struggle to see how Oda would even be able to explain Luffy beating him in a manner that makes sense

Luffy should lose 5 years of his life abusing his df only in this fight, dude fights so bad and trollish that by the time he reaches raftel he will drop dead for real before looking at one piece.
Luffa already lost 30yr of his life in impel down, but now it seems that he is speed running his life.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Either that or Im. Rereading 1037 it’s obvious that they just received some new info at that current time.
But even if Im not the Gorosei was the one who knew all along, he still should've gone after him. I'm sure Zunesha's arrival was some kind of signal that gave them this info. Just think it'd be a stretch for Oda to explain it in a convincing way tbh

Luffy just turns things to rubber. Can become intangible, and turn into God mode while instantly recovering.

Zoro just has Enma, which no longer has Oden's haki because he used it all up against the weakest YC1...

What a sad day. Zoro fans are on suicide watch

But even if Im not the Gorosei was the one who knew all along, he still should've gone after him. I'm sure Zunesha's arrival was some kind of signal that gave them this info. Just think it'd be a stretch for Oda to explain it in a convincing way tbh
Yeh I agree but Shanks being a snitch would open up infinite more plot holes then the other way around. How would Oda explain his inner monologue after the Ace funeral

Zoan fruit. Paramecia properties and now logia Intangibility. First it was Naruto's chosen one lite. :suresure:
Now it's the whole "sage powers give you every nature transformation and the ability for any and all bloodline limit".....lmao generic juan peso shonen em see. Peak Fiction to you haters :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.