Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no one in this world who can beat me

I'll wait for Viz but if Viz also confirmed it I take it as a L until Shanks show feats
Why would a proud warrior admit inferiority to someone else himself?

If Luffy states that it's one thing but Kaido suckimg himself off doesn't mean it's the truth. Kaido also said his army is the world's strongest yet we know the RHP's wash.

For the record: I think Kaido is Top 1

Lmao says the guy who used fan article as a source.

Who said i get a medal for perfect headcanon, and i don't do headcanon ROFL.
Unlike your source ( oh i forgot the name of the person who wrote article nvm) , i don't go writing some headcanon mix article and influence casual reader like you, that even post the link in fking Worstgen forum where lot's of manga enthusiastic are present........ although this is not to be proud of, but still ppl here are discussing base on their knowledge and information they got from official source.

I quoted you because the first person who ask you where did you get this information....you replied with a fking link of this fan article lol.
Is that legit?? At least show legitimate source.

If it's aint that deep, why did you waste your time to try quote me trying to justify yourself showing his name is that one, and he has IMDb blah blah lol, stop being fking fake, and try to have your own thoughts by reading the manga if you try quoting user in the forum

And yes he's not credible, so much headcanon stuff there and weak explanation and goes beyond what manga has shown lol.

You must be new here, i apologies for taking you too seriously
:giogio:
I can hear the drool dripping onto your keyboard through this "YoU mUsT bE nEW hEre"

😂, The reason I said it's not that deep is cuz you take one piece discussions way to fucking seriously lmao & this proves it. I was casually talking about a question I had which information in that article became relevant to my conclusion & your convinced I was using it as some agenda to influence casual readers or whatever 😂 get a fucking grip :lawsigh:

😂 you clearly have no idea what I was originally talking about with that article in the first place because everything you said has just been a retard tirade about stuff that has nothing to do with my conversation with the original guy.

& So what if it's a fan source, I found him to be pretty reputable and gives good information so why not trust him? I don't have to do everything by myself 😂 Instead of spending all your time drooling on your self and over analyzing everything you should chill out and just enjoy a friendly conversation with someone if your so passionate about one piece

Status
Not open for further replies.