Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1047 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|One Piece Chapter 1047 Spoiler Summaries and Images|
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is for posting "One Piece Chapter 1047 Spoiler Summaries and Images". Please use the thread "One Piece Chapter 1047 Spoilers Discussion" to discuss spoilers.

|Rules|
  • Please familiarize yourself with the "Worstgen Rules," and be sure to follow them meticulously.
  • Do not discuss the spoilers outside the dedicated threads until the chapter is out. Also avoid saying things that might hint at revealing the spoilers—Not everyone enjoys spoilers so let's not ruin their fun.
  • Avoid posting links to the other sites hosting the spoilers as much as possible—but make sure to credit the original source.
  • Do not use spoiler images in your avatar/signature/memes until the chapter release.
  • Avoid posting the already posted content again; such posts will be removed or modified without prior notice.
  • This thread is for spoilers only—do not post anything discussion related to this thread. Any post that is deemed irrelevant to the spoilers will be either removed or moved to the discussion thread.
  • This thread remains closed until someone finds spoilers from a trusted source, so you may spend your time at "The Waiting Room" as you wait for the spoilers.
  • Please contact a staff member as soon as you find spoilers from a trusted source so that we can open the spoiler threads. You may post the spoilers in the "Waiting Room" if the staff members take too long to respond.

DISCLAIMER: Worstgen does not create or take part in the creation of these spoilers. The spoilers are found on sources on the internet (open information), and are posted here for discussion.

D

Deleted member 83

Chapter 1,047: "The capital's sky".
In the color spread, the Straw Hats are on the beach with dragon Momo
- we get a flashback in Oden burning castle, when Momo decided to travel to the future.
- Luffy uses "Gomu Gomu no Thunder"
- Kaido confirms Roger wasn't a devil fruit user. He also says that "abilities" are not necessary to dominate the world.
- Burning Orochi losses sea stone nail and transforms.
- Luffy creates a massive punch that's bigger than Onigashima's castle to attack Kaido

Last edited by a moderator:
This is from the last page of the chapter.
THe last 3 panels, IDK what does the text says, but it's not what it's there...
Are you posting that pictures again? Are you idiots?

:whitepress::whitepress::whitepress:
Post automatically merged:

PD: I can not see any sueisha Logo.
And you can see in 2nd picture this One Piece box that appears at the end of every chapter? Becouse I saw today a picture from physical Jump and that box is on Momonosuke and Kaidou's mouths... And editor message is under Snivy head in Kaidou's panel...

Jump cover, thanks to YonkouProductions!! Characters are dressed like sportsmen/sportswomen.

Last edited:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 83

Page 3
Yamato: Make the flame clouds! you can do it Momonosuke!
Momo: Your words change nothing! I can't! It's impossible for me!
I just can't!
(Toki: Momonosuke!! Go! Go with Kin'emon and the other vassels to the future 20 years beyond! And there you will revive the Kozuki clan!
Momonosuke: I can't do it!)

Page 4
(Momo: then...Why don't you come with me? Mother and Hiyori, we'll all...
Kin'emon: Lord Momonosuke!! The one suffering the most right now..Is your mother!!
This is the land of Samurais!! Where disgrace is pay for with lives!!
A woman has spoken her determination yet a man remains in doubts!! My Lord that's a shame no less than being humiliated in public!!
Momo: but I'm just a kid!
Kin'emon: Forgive my bluntness, but with Lord Oden's passing, you're no longer a mere child!
To be honest, I would like you to give us a second chance! At this battle!!
Compare to dying in this flames, I would rather perish while wielding swords for my Lord!
Will you honor us!! With a place to die as samurais?!!)

Page 5
(Toki: Momonosuke...
Momo: mother... mother!! I... I'll be on my way!)
Momo: mother..I have failed her!
No! Don't get close to the capital! Wait! No!!

Page 6
Kaido: so you grabbed thunder, what nonsense worororo
Luffy: Gum gum Thunder!!

Page 7
Kaido: huff that's good, mess around to your heart's content...huff
But!!

Page 8
Kaido: "Ability" isn't what it takes to conquer the world!!
Luffy: Gum gum......booft?!!

Page 9
Kaido: Just like how Roger, a non devil fruit user, was able to do great things in the world...
Only Haki!! Exceeds all!!!

Page 10-11
Kaido: Yamantaka* Thunder Bagua!!(大威徳雷鳴八卦)

*The "destroyer/conqueror of death” god in Buddhism. Japanese name means "The one with great power"(大威徳), one of the five wisdom kings

Page 12
Kaido: Let go!! You're just exposing your location!!
Dragon Twister Demolition Breath!!
Is your weakness of being vulnerable to cuts still there?!

Page 13
Citizens: let us set sail!! Towards the ones that have passed!!
Release the sky ships!
Steady course!!
So the festival has reached its end stage... Tomorrow... We'll be back to working as slaves...
Steady course!
Steady course!
I want to live...For another year...

Page 14
Toko: ahahaha!!
Steady course!!
reach my daddy!!

Kaido: let go of me! Get down here already Strawhat!!

Page 15
【Inside the Skull Dome】
Samurais: Boss Hyogoro are you alright?! It seems that Onigashima is going to fall!!
Hyogoro: Hahaha, looks like we have Kaido at a corner then
You guys!! Which one do you prefer?
The Strawhat person successfully defeating Kaido will result in us falling to death!! But if we live! It also means that victory is Kaido's!!
Samurais: I thought you'll have something more challenging to propose!
My kid is in Hakumai
I have a wife waiting in Ringo!
If we win they'll have a happy life ahead of them!! I'm grateful! For the great nation this land will become!

Page 16
Samurais: Mr.Strawhat! Give Kaido all you have!!
Beasts pirates member: Have you samurais gone mad?! You know all of us here will die right?!
Hyogoro: Oh that isn't so bad

Usopp: I don't want to die I don't want to die!!
Damn it all I'll live no matter what! Woah water?!

Page 17
Orochi: it came off! The sea stone nail falls off from some weird rumbling..!!
You bastard!! I'll definitely bring you down with me!
I hope you're watching Oden!! I'll be...Taking your daughter with me!!

Luffy: Hey! Momo!
Momo: Luffy...Huh?!!

Page 18-19
Luffy: I'm going to end it all!!
And Onigashima needs to get out of the way!!
Yamato: he's going to punch through Onigashima!!
Momo: Stop it Luffy!!
Luffy: Momo! I trust you!
Momo: what?!!

Just my thoughts

Kaido is called wisdom king in Wano, befittingly his attacks has been referencing the names of the five wisdom kings of Buddhism.
"Conqueror of Three Worlds" Ragnaraku(Trailokyavijaya)
"Vajra" arrow
"Kundali" Dragon Swarm
"Yamantaka" Thunder Bagua
We're still one attack short of finishing the collection, missing the Acala(immovable wisdom king), the center of the five wisdom kings. Naturally I'd imagine Oda would give Kaido's strongest attack this name.
In conclusion, I think there'll be at least one more chapter of their fight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.