Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how BIZARRE the Black swords defenders are. With 0 arguments and only headcanon stuff.

We have ZERO, yessss, you read It right, ZERO explanation to what a Black Blade means....

We dont have any Idea, they have no meaning whatsoever until today.

We dont know how they made.
We dont know what they mean.
We dont dont know If the sword gets stronger.
NOTHING.

Saying someone is stronger than other just for having It of forging it is One or the most pathetic SHIT you can read. Just because they are rare...

Its like saying that out of 3 hakis, the rarest One BY FAR being coc, everyone that has coc is already stronger than someone that dont.... And the amount of characters without CoC that can no only defeat but oblitarate Doffy or Boa is tooo much.

Black Blades by any means is an argument of being the strongest swordsman until this day. And honestly...

Will NEVER be hahah. Cause If It was...

What kind of CRACK you have to use to even think that oda Will make MIHAWK stronger than prime Roger, Whitebeard???

For what purpose? ZERO. 100% wont happen.

That swordmanship talk was always wrong and wrong. It was about haki, no matter what you use as a weapon or skill, if you have powerful haki you will win (roger's case) Luffy will beat Kaido's Haki too in this fight.

And probably Shanks' haki is far superior to Mihawk's as well.

Is it my wishful thinking or it really feels like this is the final clash between Kaido and Luffy?

Seems like Luffy his using his G5 KKG basically. This might finally be the end.

Haki isn't only a swordsman level ability 🗿
Everyone needs haki to get strong

Also having better mastery over haki doesn't mean you're stronger than anyone without. The quality of your haki seems to be more important
Biggest examples being the kuja (especially Hancock's sisters) and wanos samurai (especially the scabbards) with most of them not being especially strong

Or even yamato and zoro both have coc coating but neither are stronger than the admirals or yonko

And yes characters even without haki can defeat characters with haki. Even more obviously characters with devil fruits can defeat characters with better haki

Is it my wishful thinking or it really feels like this is the final clash between Kaido and Luffy?

Seems like Luffy his using his G5 KKG basically. This might finally be the end.
Nah this chapter made it clear this fight is going to be a battle of wills. The final clash will be a Haki clash. I wonder if like the first fight Kaido will knock Luffy out but Luffy will unconsciously use this new Conquerors level to knock him out as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.