Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Kaido is kneeling before Roger here, strange he doesn't for Mihawk if he's the supposed peak of this era according to zorotards lol.
Yes Mihawk not only kneeled to Roger, but also Sickbeard at Marineford, get over it, it's canon.
There is a good chance not many people encountered Mihawk in direct duel because he has a biased agenda and it is possible for him to even turn down a challenge because he only wants to face swordsmen. Dumb or not it is who Mihawk is.

Pirate King route is hard because you depend on people and people depend on you.

Take Roger out of his crew, take Kaido out of his crew, take Big Mom out of their crew and etc... and put them into one big battle royale. Assuming they will go for 1 vs 1 duels it will be just bunch of Extreme diff fights. PK title doesn't make you stronger.

So broken joyboy devil won't conquer the world but Advanced Conquerors Haki will? Another one in the books for Zoro and ZKK :kuzanshut:

Destroyer of death = defeated the previous wielder of Enma. There's a new King of Hell/Enma in town for Kaido :shocking:

:kuzanshut:

Lol even with a broken joyboy fruit, slashes is still his weakness. Massive fcking L to those that said "Luffy is superior to Zoro/Mihawk now with G5". Oda destroying their set 8 comprehension skills everyday

*Bonus point*

Zoro is the only one (apart from Franky, whose carrying Zoro anyway) who is focused on a dragon on the cover page

ZKK baby

Couldnt kill Apoo, dreams of killing WAIDO. hahhahaha

Nah man he ain't awakened. He just knows so much about it so he can teach Luffy to become a better pirate:gokulaugh:
I mean whos gonna believe what you say if you act like you know something but you can't actually do it..its weird lol especially since Kaidou is WSC and stuff...to assume Kaidou doesnt have awakening even after lecturing Luffy about what awakening is...it's just odd imo

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
he is taking damage but I agree
considerably less now
even TB isnt putting him down
Always the same reactions : it’s hurts, aïe aïe aïe

and then continue to do what he wants without much trouble, effects

Kaido attacks barely have an impact.
For the moment Luffy came back with AdCOC « mastered » Kaido attacks became weirdly portrayed, Luffy took some of them point blank straight on his face and barely felt it.

and the choreography is wacky, god I hate G5 toon style and power, it put me out of the fight completely. With G4 vs Kaido there was rhythm action, focused and good combos etc but with G5 it is all over the place and impossible to take it seriously. Now I’m just waiting for the end

The attacks on the top panel are 3x bigger than Kiku and Izo, Luffy is getting cut by small hakiless blades with all the buffs he has. :kobeha:
Lmao that is what you are coming up with? Atleast he is fighting unlike someone who has been sleeping and doing nothing.
Post automatically merged:

am toying with him
calma
I am supporting you pal.

I think, if only Oda finish other business like fire yokai, burning castle etc and keep focus only on Luffy vs Kaidou once the fight starts, it wouldve been so much better imo.

Btw this was Law and Kid last attack on Big Mom

Pew pew vs Massive punch able to destroy the island. Totally a good idea to let them fight Big Mom after they couldn't even defeat a YC:smart:

Status
Not open for further replies.