Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy final attack countdown again fuck not the doffy shit again

Momo better stop being a whimp and not drag this shit
- Momo needs a flashbachback with Oden to finally start farting fire clouds.
- Hiyori needs to be saved by someone before Orochi gives her the D.
- Denjiro needs to teleport back from wherever upper plane he went to to finally do something.

Only after all this Oda may grace us propably possibly with Luffy's fist finally landing down. :pepelit:

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Ryuma stated: a battle is not about fame but what you protect.

Kyoshiro stated: the pinnacle of swordsmanship is to protect what one wishes to protect and cut what one wishes to cut .

i think in both cases orochi and kaido it will be done to protect. For orochi as you said its more than likely hiyori held hostage could lead to a sunacchi moment for momo etc , and for kaido well it could be the citizens of wano but for me personally there is no better character moment than for zoro to do what he has done best throughout the story and that is to protect his captain and his dream of becoming the king of pirates. Plus and idk if will come or not but zoro still has his sunacchi moment assuming he will indeed go against his own words and yell it .
Read my mind. lol

After that reveal honesty about 993, the editors unironically love baiting/edging, not even a joke anymore!
Lol definitely but we both know Oda loves edging even more than all them combined!

Exactly, I was really underwhelmed with how King was handled but maybe the anime will give us more...

:pepecopium::jackcopium:kingufy:king:
I can see it since the anime's done a good job so far IMO extending Wano's flashbacks with meaningful filler (see Ashura Doji's flashback for example)
+ unmasked King's definitely an incentive to attract more female viewers hahahaha!

Yeah I'd really like that with Kaido, if Luffy lost again, I'd genuinely drop the series, at least for a while. I can't take anymore of this Luffy losing and the arc being dragged out anymore shit. Thats why I clown on and hate Morj for trying to push those agendas too.

Thats what I would love to see, what you mentioned, we still havent seen Kaido truly get serious/go on a berserk rampage and thus the Kaido who slaughtered Morias crew and why.

I really hope all this waiting with Kaido will be worth it, that Oda won't fuck up the payoff of waiting so long. Given what we know of Kaido, he may not have been pushed into awakening that often and thus may not have mastered it. Its really weird he didnt even awaken vs Oden but I kinda would love it if it the reason they failed to execute Kaido and keep him captured permanently was due to his awakening but given how amazingly resilient and pretty much an unstoppable tank of brute strength/force Kaido has been so far and with his "impenetrable scales" too, it does still somewhat make sense on why they couldn't do it I guess?

I suspect Kaido was purposely kept alive and made to have his executions fail because of the experiments to try to clone his DF and maybe Kaido himself too potentially like the Numbers as well, who are attempted clones of the Ancient Giants (Oni) ofc. I really liked Marco the One Piece Theorists video alluding to Kaido being a parallel of Mewtwo in this regard too:

I think Kaido is one of the most fascinating characters Oda has ever made, hes kinda like a "villainous Mihawk" for me. He reminds me of Kenpachi Zaraki who I also love too and was DESPERATE for YEARS to learn more about and the final arc of Bleach really did deliver on that gloriously as I hoped and expected for too! Which is why I still hold out for hope for Kaido too!

Also another interesting theory about Kaido:

The Vegapunk - Kaido's Devil Fruit - Numbers - Ancient Giants connection is incredibly interesting to me too and I really hope a decent chunk of Kaido's flashback'll focus on his prisony on Punk Hazard!
I like the M2 comparison too, I've seen other people comparing Kaido's tragedy to the Wolverine too which I really like too

In fact I believe there's a theory going around that Yamato's mom'll be actually a woman scientist from Vegapunk's team kinda mirroring the relationship that the Wolverine and Jean Grey (aka Phoenix from X-Men) had in the movies

Status
Not open for further replies.