• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmfao got what

The purpose of the whole raid is to KILL kaido and orochi not beat them

One is dead
One to go
Cry.

I remember in Dressrosa characters said they wanted to kill Doflamingo guess what happened... Same thing was said back in the day about Crocodile

If Orochi is dead then it's no surprise as his character wasn't being built to have a redeemable arc while Kaido however we're getting flashbacks soon because Oda like it or not is going to dig deeper into Kaido's character and we'll see Luffy defeat him by killing his dreams.

If Kaido dies it won't be to a Strawhat I can guarantee that.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Cry.

I remember in Dressrosa characters said they wanted to kill Doflamingo guess what happened... Same thing was said back in the day about Crocodile

If Orochi is dead then it's no surprise as his character wasn't being built to have a redeemable arc while Kaido however we're getting flashbacks soon because Oda like it or not is going to dig deeper into Kaido's character and we'll see Luffy defeat him by killing his dreams.

If Kaido dies it won't be to a Strawhat I can guarantee that.
Lmfao the cope in that post

Which is it is kaido gonna be redeemed or is he gonna die lmfao

This is luffys last punch
Hes done after that

One more thing to note is: The attacks on providers are getting out of hand these days. I'll be taking action(s) against such behaviors from now on. Friendly banter is one thing, you guys are legit insulting them for late spoilers. Spoilers, as I said above, have been leaking way too early these days. The providers could get in trouble for leaking information too early. They've been preaching, "We won't release early leaks," for weeks now. Which part of that is so hard to understand?

I understand late spoilers are annoying but no one promised you early spoilers. You have no right whatsoever to literally attack people just because you aren't getting what you want. And enough with the "attention seekers" BS. Everyone and their mothers crave attention—that's no reason to mock them either.

Before mocking/attacking people for being narcissistic or whatever, remember that they don't owe you a damn thing. So stop being so entitled and get your act together.
This was absolutely incisive and right to the point.

Perfect. :cheers::finally:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

It’s the most likely answer so

this is why they are bitching though ppl not knowing how to act even a little civil when we already know shits happening that can turn into jail time if they are caught in the wrong country breaking copy right especially when Korea and Japan are big on punishing it.stop being a child and grow up enough to appreciate them doing it at all or at least not bitch like a moron
are you discovering the internet now? I recommend using the social network called :Twitter , and start posting for people to be more civilized, then ask for world peace,and after all these steps, stop crying anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.