Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Each new term in the Fibonacci sequence is generated by adding the previous two terms. If you start with 1 and 2, the first 10 terms will be:

1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, …

By considering the terms in the Fibonacci sequence whose values do not exceed four million, find the sum of the even-valued terms.

Any one??

I don't know how Morj managed to miss Oda's point with Usopp's "live dammit" so fucking hard

In an arc where Wano's conservatism has been heavily criticized with even Recently Kidd finding the way Wano Warriors are okay with dying to be cringe, Morj somehow believes that Usopp telling Kinemon and Kiku that was meant to be him in a "low point"

Well thank you.

You seem like an intelligent man too.
I got a problem for you

Each new term in the Fibonacci sequence is generated by adding the previous two terms. If you start with 1 and 2, the first 10 terms will be:

1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, …

By considering the terms in the Fibonacci sequence whose values do not exceed four million, find the sum of the even-valued terms.

Can you solve it?
E(n) = 4*E(n-1) + E(n-2)

I think its the opposite
I think normal CoO and Future Sight would be useless against Shiryu as his fruit would fully hide presence both from physical as well as abstract plain.

I think Zoro will Unlock CoO Tier above FS by mastering breath of all things to track him.
Shiryu erasing his presence for Haki users would be OP but kinda go against Kaido's claim of "Haki surpassing all"

Status
Not open for further replies.