Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh looking back Redon post, it seems he's angry when @PewPiece doesn't post the spoiler perfectly correct
We all know he is not a legit provider and doesn't have actual chapter, he collect hints and data from various sources and post whatever he could, we don't expect to post well explained and perfectly correct like you who have the actual chapter
:seriously:

It may be vague or not well explained, but there's some truth to it, which is ok and billion times better than getting nothing and seeing spamming emotes to play with us.

He came here to even mock him and said to write "correctly" like wtff??
It's not surprise the forum flame him like this much.
You won't go and mock a guy who try to give us something whether it's perfect or vague. We're fine with getting 5% of the chapter instead of just emote spam

This make me go back to one of my most hatred students/college life, where there is tough assignment questions, where we have zero clue about it.
And one student have all the copies but doesn't want to share even at least a fraction of it.

But another student who don't have actual copies but collect something what he could and share with us even if it's not perfect and correct.
And the one student who have the copies come and mock him: "If you want to share to them than at least do it correctly"
:giogio::giogio:

This is exactly what Redon is acting like.
It's no surprise he got flame and i hope mods doesn't ban any user because of this unless it is far fetched

Last edited:
Feel bad for Hiyori tbh hoping Oda still has some important role for her, for now the only thing i can think about she contributed to this raid was healing the scabbards even that isn't clear.

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Feel bad for Hiyori tbh hoping Oda still has some important role for her, for now the only thing i can think about she contributed to this raid was healing the scabbards even that isn't clear.
Why do you mean ?? She gave pleasure to Orochi..

I wish Hiyori wouldn´t get saved, for one time the princess been able to fight her own and kill of the villiian like Orochi?
Well seems like for Oda all princess are useless and need to get helped.
Waste of potential again, Hiyori should do the job, 40chapter ago Denjiro didn´t even care to Orochi.
Sad how all end in this case, another good build up for a character was throw away.

I wish Hiyori wouldn´t get saved, for one time the princess been able to fight her own and kill of the villiian like Orochi?
Well seems like for Oda all princess are useless and need to get helped.
Waste of potential again, Hiyori should do the job, 40chapter ago Denjiro didn´t even care to Orochi.
Sad how all end in this case, another good build up for a character was throw away.
Oda is a sexist. It is our fault to expect something like Hiyori defeating or killing Orochi in the first place from a sexist like Oda. I still remember how badass Hiyori as Komurasaki when she slapped Orochi and here we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.