Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There seems to be two things to the Kaido flashback. The Joyboy stuff and the Yamato stuff.

I have no clue what the Yamato stuff was for or was even hinting at, at this point
I'm hoping that next chapter Yamato rushes towards where Kaido fell and we get a pre Oden flashback about their relationship. We still know absolutely nothing about that and about her true origin

The only thing that can save this arc is Rocks appearing at the very end and make HELL on Wano and leave everyone in dust...

Other than this.... the arc is literally a huge failure in my opinion...

Isn't pirate Island of fullalead(bb base island) connected to many parts of story
Well
Oden know someone will come
Roger knew someone will surpass them
Kaidou knew someone will defeat him
I think there was a prophecy case
What do you guys think?

I'm hoping that next chapter Yamato rushes towards where Kaido fell and we get a pre Oden flashback about their relationship. We still know absolutely nothing about that and about her true origin
I wonder if that is being left for her development when/if she joins the crew. Maybe she has some of it in Elbaf with the giants. But yeh Idek otherwise. I’m not sure how the Oni stuff will be important again

Crocodile got sneaked by Doflamingo with his head sliced off and transformed, Sabo did the same even without trying. Kizaru was visibly off guard against Apoo and transformed. He getting sneaked doesn't negate the fact that he still transformed to his logia form, and this is canon manga, we literally saw it. Not your baseless headcanon.

Nobody said anything about future sight. As in every debate, you bring completely irrelevant points that has nothing to do with the debate itself.
Except your pont are wrong.

Doflimingo vs crocodile is non haki attack. Sabo got future sight or better coO because Jesus burgress has haki. Appo do t have haki in pre-timeskip.
Jonz literally crack Kuzan ice body. He use haki, yet Kuzan suffer lip bleed. Samw thing as Marco and vista sneak attack on akainu. Because it is haki.

Future sight is you dodge the attack and see the attack coming here . Kuzan, kizaru, katakuri use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.